MY SMILEY QUEEN ~ RISHMI OS

Janhavi_kene thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Kind of "MY DESI GIRL" continuation.

(After having a happy dance, rishi and Lakshmi were sitting in the balcony embracing each other. Lakshmi gets up, but rishi holds her pallu (which was unpinned) & her pallu almost fell from her shoulder, but She held it immediately and he pull her again close him. Lakshmi smiles & turned to face him. He was continuously looking at her face. He was lost in her Smile. Rishi remembers all the good & bad times when she was with him. When shanaya put fake allegations on him, everyone was against him and only Lakshmi supported him alone. Even malishka was his gf that time still she didn't stand for him. When he tried to marry malishka & Lakshmi left him. He felt completely devasted, he forgot to smile and same condition was hers. He realised his love for her later & everything sorted. They live happily now. Whenever he goes through a tough time, Lakshmi suffers too. Whenever he feels low she always there to cheer him up. His happiness brings smile on her face. He thanks god each and every day for sending Lakshmi in his life. Lakshmi waved at him bringing him back to earth)

LAKSHMI : kya hua? Kaha khoye ho

RISHI : Tum mein (caressing her cheeks)

LAKSHMI : kyu kya hua? Kuch laga hai kya? Ya main joker jaisi lag rhi hun?

(Rishi chuckled at her last words. She gave him an angry glare enough to scare him. She gets up, frowning, and stood in infront of the dressing table. She was struggling with the dori of her blouse. Rishi came and stood there signalling her if she allow him he can help. Lakshmi still Pretends to be angry and gave him a disguise look. Rishi was starring at her bare back and her hands, which was not able to untie knot of her blouse. Lakshmi sense rishi's left hand on her waist, pulling her so close and his right hand teasing her bare back before untying the knot. He untied the dori & her blouse got loosen a little bit. She shivers from top to bottom & shut her eyes in a pleasure. He could see her blushing face through the mirror) 

RISHI : Drama queen....jab gussa krna nhi ata toh kyu try krti. 

LAKSHMI : Tumhe bhi kaha ata hai

RISHI : Tumse dur nahi reh pata na

LAKSHMI : main bhi

(Rishi carried her to the bed, picking her in his arms. He was almost on top of her. Lakshmi asks him what was he thinking of & starring at her smilingly without blinking eyes. He kissed her forehead & replied "YOU". She smiles hearing this. She says teasingly him that there is nothing new, he always do this. Both laugh and room gets filled with their laughters. They touch their foreheads for a moment. Lakshmi smiled and held his cheeks with her soft hands and asked him again surprisingly why he was smiling at her? He smiles and replied because of you "MY SMILEY QUEEN". She giggled hearing this. She told him that he is the reason. He then pecked her lips & says "YOUR PRESENCE MAKES ME THE HAPPIEST" 🤗

"AND YOUR HAPPINESS MAKE ME HAPPY"  she replied. 

(Rishi's face lightens up hearing this from her. He always wanted to be the reason of her smile. Both got teary eyes & lost in each other. Rishi placed another kiss on her lips. He kisses her slowly, passionately and rolled on that Lakshmi was now on top of him. Rishi was caressing her bare back and both were enjoying each others touch. They broke apart for breath. Rishi could see her blushing & smiling face. He made her lay by his side and removed a strand of hair for a proper view. Lakshmi smiles at him and hide her face in the crook of his neck hugging him)

"I LOVE YOU MY SMILEY QUEEN" He whispered.

"I LOVE YOU MORE" She mumbled.

Just one smile of hers, HAYEEE. A smile appears automatically on his face. He prays that he remains to be the reason of her smile FOREVER & EVER. ❤️

FEEDBACKS ARE WELCOMED.

VOTE & COMMENT 💮 

Edited by Janhavi_kene - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago