Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

sometimes the situations make s you feel bitter ,I have not watched it yet but might be because of Aramans support and love she have become confident ,he always encourages her dose not pull her back .

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kooki07

sometimes the situations make s you feel bitter ,I have not watched it yet but might be because of Aramans support and love she have become confident ,he always encourages her dose not pull her back .

Becoming confident is one thing and is very good but she was talking like a third class woman the language the dialogue delivery only woman with no class talks like that....

On that the way she jumped to slap her boss.She's quite tall she could have done it without jumping well I don't like her anymore I don't think I will see anything positive.

she was talking aayo jayo oh what yo yo.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

as I said I have not watched it yet but surrounding affects a lot where and which situations you live ,her inlays may be rich but the house hold ladies don't behave if they are well mannered scheming and plotting all the time plus her work place do the educated peoples do these type of things no manners at all and I accept her own family might be educated but all the surrounding peoples had not been nice towards her at all but lets see because as I said I have not watched it yet .

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Alunza21

Seriously, have you lost the plot, that you cannot see the drama for what it us.

What or how did you expect Diya's to speak to Kajal her best friend, who is doing dramas to snatch her Husband.

Please explain in plain English which part that Diya was speaking was like a THIRD CLASS LANGUAGE AND DELIVERY BY A WOMAN OF NO CLASS TALKS LIKE THAT.....

Diya is tall yes and yes the slaps were perfect for Jaggi, the Manager, who should not have interfered, despite being warned politely to keep out but in his arrogance continued to do so. 

So please take a chill pill and open your eyes and stop making up dramas, when the reality is different.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PUMMY5 ho

Alunza21

Seriously, have you lost the plot, that you cannot see the drama for what it us.

What or how did you expect Diya's to speak to Kajal her best friend, who is doing dramas to snatch her Husband.

Please explain in plain English which part that Diya was speaking was like a THIRD CLASS LANGUAGE AND DELIVERY BY A WOMAN OF NO CLASS TALKS LIKE THAT.....

Diya is tall yes and yes the slaps were perfect for Jaggi, the Manager, who should not have interfered, despite being warned politely to keep out but in his arrogance continued to do so. 

So please take a chill pill and open your eyes and stop making up dramas, when the reality is different.

This is my point of view which si am entitled to you need not agree with me and excuse me who gave you the right to talk so rudely with me I am on this forum since a very long time but never talk to real members like this.

Before trying to judge me think where are you talking .Don’t worry I told the mod to explain you how to be nice.

Don

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 1 years ago
PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It does not matter how long you have been on the Forum.

Challenging your silly views on Diya etc.

Still waiting for examples of cheap talk etc. 

Waiting....

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PUMMY5

It does not matter how long you have been on the Forum.

Challenging your silly views on Diya etc.

Still waiting for examples of cheap talk etc. 

Waiting....

may be like you are talking to me.