new promo for separation track (13 May) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I hate Meety for not having self-respect and if it's not Meet2s plan to find the real culprit then Im quitting this show for real! If Meetwa doesn't trust Meety especially after the Isha situation than it's just better separating... 😕🤦

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: watevever

I hate Meety for not having self-respect and if it's not Meet2s plan to find the real culprit then Im quitting this show for real! If Meetwa doesn't trust Meety especially after the Isha situation than it's just better separating... 😕🤦

Itv se you are expecting way too much😆

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Yuss now they will consummate🥳

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think she is actually rite..even I want their separation..but meety leaving the house is not a solution..I want her to stay in that house with her head held high and no one should dare to talk to meety..sabko itni akad dikai ki koi belief bhi na Kare ki ye vahi MH hai jo parivaar keliye kuch bhi kar sakti hai...Kash aisa hota..but I don't trust the writer 

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But one thing I loved in the promo is meety saying meri saaman and "Sanman" yehi rahega

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Toh phir ye apology etc kya hai🤪. It seems a promo of something else.Ye Meet nahi hai 🤣

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Am I the only one who is happy with the change of suitcase, finally meety has a different suitcase 😂😂

She will not go with this suitcase.Iss suitcase ke karan she refused to leave. Self respect toh sirf ek bahana hai😑😑😑. She will leave the house only if purana suitcase deta toh🤣🤣🤣🤣

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Best is sabko lage chachu is culprit and sahi time mai Meetwu evidence delete karde coz Ishu bahut royegi and Meety pata chalne pe chodke chali jaaye gusse mai.. Tabhi Shanty bhaiya kuch karde Meety ko and separation!! 😌

Character butchering bhi nahi hota! Ahlawat seems a flipper now and Meety 

Ek esa writer laa d makers ne jo characters ko viewers k jitne v nahi jante hai. Writer ko joh extra pata hona hota hai wo toh hai hi nahi.

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Na ye har show k male lead ka character trait hota h ðŸ˜†

Baate and vadee bade bade and actions ekdum viprit😆

Aur FL? Pehle kaam hi ulte seedhe tareeke se karo phir badi badi baatein karo 😂

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

She will not go with this suitcase.Iss suitcase ke karan she refused to leave. Self respect toh sirf ek bahana hai😑😑😑. She will leave the house only if purana suitcase deta toh🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Bilkul sahi....