Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

There are many possibilities. I am yet to watch last one week’s episodes but based on clips and this promo..it could be meetwa being Babita’s son and flipping which is a disaster or it could be meetwa trying to play his own plan like he was trying during Valentine and trying to keep meety away from family where the murderer might come after her..or it could be meetwa finding something and so acting weird like Raj confessed.. 

Whether I will watch or not will depend on how the updates are on this angle 😂

I doubt Meetwa is acting.... 

Actually if Raj knows Ram murdered AH, he naturally could have asked him why. Then if Ram would tell him the whole scenario and also that Mama was involved, then Raj would have told him the truth about Shanty and Mama and that Isha is stuck now in a toxic marriage.  

Aadhi problem tho idhar hi solve ho jati. Because once Chacha knows Shanty's truth then he himself will come forward for the sake of Isha. 

But having logical and natural conversations is not an itv thing 🤣 Drama kaise hoga phir. 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah last few weeks have been all about drama 😐

People don’t talk in shows it seems but assume everything 😂 

There are so many things, chacha knows how meety is and also how mama is but he still trusted him and got his daughter married. Where is Deep btw, seems they forgot he exists. 

Raj was shown as someone who tries to do the right thing, when did saving a culprit become the right thing 🫤

They are not trying to look at all the aspects but are running with their own assumptions and sacrifices. Meetwa’s apology made him best so he can flip anytime, apologise and all will be good. 

Ideally meety should walk out of this toxic marriage once she finds the real culprit but obviously that won’t happen. She will keep roving her points and the family will keep blaming her for sun rising 😂 

Anjureads thumbnail

Yeah last few weeks have been all about drama 😐

People don’t talk in shows it seems but assume everything 😂 

There are so many things, chacha knows how meety is and also how mama is but he still trusted him and got his daughter married. Where is Deep btw, seems they forgot he exists. 

Raj was shown as someone who tries to do the right thing, when did saving a culprit become the right thing 🫤

They are not trying to look at all the aspects but are running with their own assumptions and sacrifices. Meetwa’s apology made him best so he can flip anytime, apologise and all will be good. 

Ideally meety should walk out of this toxic marriage once she finds the real culprit but obviously that won’t happen. She will keep roving her points and the family will keep blaming her for sun rising 😂 

When this Isha thing was going on, I thought it would end in Isha eloping and getting married to Deep and causing the first crack in Meet² relationship. Then this AH murder would come up. Only afterwards Shanty's truth would surface. It would have made better sense that way than making Meetwa find out the truth and  apologise before and now flip. 

Meety is just a normal Itv FL with short hair. 

That Deep would be forgotten I had correctly predicted ... the show is pretty predictable now in that sense 😂 

Logic and story telling ... RIP

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Suitcase had more scenes in some episodes than Hoshiyar 😂 what a pity it’s replaced 😆

True..🤣

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Well Meetwa's character ( and also Meety, Raj, Tej ) was already lost for me so this is nothing surprising. This was coming.  I have not watched any of the recent episodes but for the clash between Meets the premise here seems better. Meetwa does not want Raj to be prosecuted but Meety has no choice because Raj himself confesses. Of course they could have dealt with it in a good way if they had understood the characters and thought out the story properly but since they dont this is what the show comes to. Regressive and illogical. 

In all this mess, kisi ko kuch poochna nahi hai? 

Raj knows Ram  murdered AH. Did he ask him why? 

Raj said he killed AH. Did Meety ask him why would he? 

Meety found the video proof with Isha and earlier with Mamu. Did she think why? 

Story writing on the go with only result in mind. Yeh dikhana hai bas. Kaise dikhana hai isse makers ko kya matlab hai 😆 

Remembered the writeup on krpkab that Divya had shared about how these ppl come up with the tracks 🤣

Exactly..don't they have brain ?? Or don't want to use it ? And instead of taking the logical way they prefer the emotional and dumb way..

Maluu thumbnail

There are many possibilities. I am yet to watch last one week’s episodes but based on clips and this promo..it could be meetwa being Babita’s son and flipping which is a disaster or it could be meetwa trying to play his own plan like he was trying during Valentine and trying to keep meety away from family where the murderer might come after her..or it could be meetwa finding something and so acting weird like Raj confessed.. 

Whether I will watch or not will depend on how the updates are on this angle 😂

Any chance of meetwa's plan ? Or meets plan ? I don't think so..🤔

If yes..then it would be interesting to watch..👍🏼otherwise be ready for another set of drama ..😎

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Any chance of meetwa's plan ? Or meets plan ? I don't think so..🤔

If yes..then it would be interesting to watch..👍🏼otherwise be ready for another set of drama ..😎

If there is any indication that this is a plan then it would be a huge relief. 

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Na ye har show k male lead ka character trait hota h 😆

Baate and vadee bade bade and actions ekdum viprit😆

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Best is sabko lage chachu is culprit and sahi time mai Meetwu evidence delete karde coz Ishu bahut royegi and Meety pata chalne pe chodke chali jaaye gusse mai.. Tabhi Shanty bhaiya kuch karde Meety ko and separation!! 😌

Character butchering bhi nahi hota! Ahlawat seems a flipper now and Meety 

Edited by Jiggy7 - 1 years ago
Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

If there is any indication that this is a plan then it would be a huge relief. 

Arrey koi plan nhi h meety took fyada of alhawat and chura li usne pen drive and chali maharani secret investigations pr🙄🙄🙄🙄