Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Vedika97

New promo dekhkar aap kya kehne ko chahat reπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Trp aur giri hai lagtha hai😭😭. Abh asr ki bhi aisi ki taisi...bichari imlu looks so smitten and happy lagtha hai bandha abh us pe shak karke chode dega..😭😭 she really needs to catch a break. Iske baadh tho wo shaadi se dhoor bhagegiπŸ€”πŸ€”

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika97

Humri dd ki miracle baby ko kabhi dekhi nahi paayiπŸ˜‚ yeh bhi dekhne ko milegi kyaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ya pett meim hi hamesha rehegi kya?πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Yes , DD didn’t have Baby Bump  , Baby was not growing . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Rumours going on saying Its Sunpita Baby and DD switch the report . 1st justification is out . If Its Sunpita Its really a miracle baby . Same as Movie style in one song marriage , baby and adult πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

On track for arylie separation ha??? I trust my wife ki dhajjiya udaane waale hai makers for trp πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜† 

Anyway Arylie are lucky they wasted only few months … not like us wasted a year 

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Trp aur giri hai lagtha hai😭😭. Abh asr ki bhi aisi ki taisi...bichari imlu looks so smitten and happy lagtha hai bandha abh us pe shak karke chode dega..😭😭 she really needs to catch a break. Iske baadh tho wo shaadi se dhoor bhagegiπŸ€”πŸ€”

have you watch promo.. I feel Aryan tears the paper of his infertility and come to imlie .. 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

On track for arylie separation ha??? I trust my wife ki dhajjiya udaane waale hai makers for trp πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜† 

No I don’t think so of separation . Imlie will pretend to be Happy with JB for the sake of Kaki ma and Arpita DD . She is a Mahaan . She not bother about her own  Happiness her Happiness is making other people Happy . 

wizardofoz2 thumbnail

Very valid qs in the tweet πŸ€”πŸ€”. Uski college career sabh bhoolke maa banne me khushi kyu hai???. The makers have butchered imlu beyond recognition.😭😭

https://twitter.com/PriyaShows/status/1524031940214546432?t=7nyq2SO6utv6afZ3uyvw_g&s=19

wizardofoz2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

have you watch promo.. I feel Aryan tears the paper of his infertility and come to imlie .. 

Yes i watched it. Dr tells imlu she is preggie but another dr tells asr he cannot be a dad. Kaand set up by bm jo duo i feel to separate them. Jo bm duo will manipulate him against imlu and he will ask her kiska baccha hai kyunki bm jo frame her by  setting her up with madhav. Very predictable and sick🀒🀒. Hero hai jo trp nahi laa raha hai so uski band bajaayenge abh..

Edited by wizardofoz2 - 1 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl21

Malini DD ka pata kero time over ho gya ha baby Kahan ha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arre . She was not pregnant in the first place . The last scene Adiya collapse . How can half dead can do anything other than sleep . In the Morning Aditya still wearing his pants and not cover by blanket . The makers think we are stupid . Normally I saw in Movie , they are covered with blanket and embarrass to uncovered the blanket . πŸ™„

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Yes , DD didn’t have Baby Bump  , Baby was not growing . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Rumours going on saying Its Sunpita Baby and DD switch the report . 1st justification is out . If Its Sunpita Its really a miracle baby . Same as Movie style in one song marriage , baby and adult πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Vaise promo ke hissab se dekhum toh imlie ke pett check karkke vaha sunpita ki bachi aane ka koi chance hai hi nahi. Lekin ho sakta hai show meim arpita ki report imlie ke report ke saath badal diya gaya hoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Arre . She was not pregnant in the first place . The last scene Adiya collapse . How can half dead can do anything other than sleep . In the Morning Aditya still wearing his pants and not cover by blanket . The makers think we are stupid . Normally I saw in Movie , they are covered with blanket and embarrass to uncovered the blanket . πŸ™„

Oh my zu🀣🀣