Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Kuch bhi ho Asr impotent ya Imlie Barren Imlie ko rona hi padenga . Asr will show us what is two timing actually😆

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 1 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Archie had  friendship with moon. Lol Archie had physical relationship with moon when they were married. The day he fell in love for baha he stopped having relationship with Moon and started with Baha.😆  After that Archie and Moon never had physical relationship but they rekindled their friendship. Archie moon relationship was not a love affair. It was friendship and last part where he fills her vermillion could be called as actually Daya

But in imlie after Asr entry story was Adi marrying Malini again and falling for her was earlier decided. And Aryan and imlie. To keep Malini .  The explanation Adi was destroyed bc of Gashmeers exit is a lie 

I think Gash took decision of exit around Divorce promo … Malini ko haq dena chahtha hai … After marriage even divorce paper truth revealed they showed Adhi siding Malini without much explosion … 

But snow even in earlier epiosodes when doesn’t sure about makers went in which direction Adhini or Adilie … even After pd2 gunshot many complaints that Adhi was not much changed … even when I watch pd3 episodes I was totally feel like getting a sudden jackpot … now feel the rushing was well planned … 

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Finally Filpper express her love 

https://twitter.com/foundmycalling/status/1527766474806419456?s=21&t=o0jTBqE1qvvvh0Dd9KsAmg

Edited by zubaidah - 1 years ago