E108,7/5/2022 Anubhav Gets Reprimanded

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

K's blames Anu for taking care of GG ..

Doc ..checks on GG and prescribe some tests and asks Anu and Garima to be with her and keep her busy ...

Anu sits with GG ..

Garima asks GG to have food but she doesnt respond ..

Anu ...If U want me to die t...She opens her mouth ..he feeds her the soup ...

makes her sleep ...

K's .....

Anu reaches back home ..

Bade pa ...gets angry on for neglecting RKC and been busy taking care of GG . asks him to stop taking care of GG further on  they will take care of her ...Not him ...

RKC ..leave it bade pa ..Anu's nature is like that he cant see anyone in trouble ....says she will also take care of GG ..

K's praises RKC and blames GG for taking such step ...

Anu ....I dont care if any of u taking care of GG ..but I will do what I want to ...

K's ...again with the same thing ...why only U ..?

Anu ...Taking care of others is duty ,....

RKC ..reminds Anu ,,that GG is now married and her in laws might mind ..and society if finds out U going there for GG leaving ur wife here ..might doubt on girl or boy ...

Try yo understand she's married now and seeing U taking care of GG might create misunderstanding between GG and her hubby ..

Sargam niti supports RKC ..

Ankit ...supports Anu ...

YUg ....in this situation enemies becomes friends that too GG and DR are our close ones ..and someone's suhaagraat isnt imp than someone's last rites ,....

Anu ..to Sargam ..cant believe UR saying such things about GG ...

Bade pa warns Anu ,...

Anu ..in mind there is only one answer to all this ,but I cant answer iy now ...

DOC house ..

Ronnie visits GG . shows the pic of Anu putting sindoor on GG and threatens her to viral it online ..

or send it to Anu' s office ,or RKC or K's ..he might lose his job and end up in jail or might get thrown  out of the house ...

GG ..what do u want ...?

RV ...U ... says ...looks like woh scientists dono jagah se ladoo kha raha hai ...

GG screams at him ..says will kill him ...

RV ...demands money 5L rs every month if not will take the pic to K's ..

GG ..asks to stay away from Anu's life ...and not to disturb his life ...

Precap ....Anu wants to apply job in abroad ...

Ma'am...But always rejected those offers ...

Anu ..am stuck ..want to go away ...things doesnt have to be the way we want ..!!

Rkc...what stain is that ..?

Ladies ..Your sindoor or what ,..? asks her to keep her suhaag raat's nishani ....and leaves ...

RKC ...it's not my sindoor stain ..then who's is it ..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks dear…..everyone in this show is just selfish,,,,scum….

How can anu be so stupid..just two days before he wanted to get married to rkc,,.now what changed so he feels stuck? 

i am saving my energy to discuss updates when things get better- i dont know if it will..

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Super sankari anu wants to take care of gg as it’s his duty and akriti offered to help her….. both r liars and deserves each other 😡😡

Bp and sangam r just awful 😢 

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for sharing the update! This show is a lost case. Today’s episode made me really sad to see that GG is not one bit mad at Anubhav and still protecting him. She still prioritizes him and listens to him. Anubhav treated her like shit, married another woman and her dad had a heart attack because of what Anubhav and his family did to her and she is still not standing up for herself. 

When Anubhav was like ‘do you want me to die?!’ … I was like ‘YESSS, please go die!’. Hum shab pe  bohot bari marehbani hogi 🤦🏼‍♀️

Well at least Ronnie said something wise today … Anubhav wants both! He deserves to go to jail. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode and the precap made me realize the futility of clinging to this show... They have nothing good or new to show

GG has become the typical ITV FL, still sporting sindor, responds only to Anu 😡.. I would have liked it better if she didn't respond to anyone and went into total depression mode. 

What upset me more was Anu's mom's words about GG... This is the same person who so lovingly hand fed GG on her first visit yo Kuru home and was gushing with motherly affection for GG's childlike exuberance. 

Then comes Ronnie's blackmail and G's decision to protect A ... I am sure there is going to be another drama on Dr. R's thervi... So this track is going to go on and on.. 

Precap was the final blow.. Scientist A deliberately sticking to bigamy with no intentions of correcting his mistakes... One wifey abroad as his responsibility and one in India for his family!!! (Or does he intend the shift coz he knows his family will disown him if he decides to divorce RPC and accept G?) 

I loved the show not just for AnGun, but for the family Anu was part of... Now nothing remains😒

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Le me 

Frustrated GIFs | Tenor

What are they trying to show? No, I really wanna know what are they trying to show. This show is disgusting. I can't believe this is the show sitara is promoting. The ML is disgusting. The family that keeps on giving gyaan on values and culture is fake, selfish and big hypocrites.

I won't blame GG for leaning towards Anu cuz right now she is not in a state to think properly. She is emotionally, mentally exhausted. But what about Bua? I mean come on, Why is she not asking who filled GG's maang? She doesn't know who, right? 🤪

I really wish they'd make Bua and GG to leave that town and a new ML for GG. Matlab kuch toh aacha dikhao.

Shri, How do you watch this? I need your patience😆

shridharg thumbnail
Originally posted by: jollyismyname

Thanks dear…..everyone in this show is just selfish,,,,scum….

How can anu be so stupid..just two days before he wanted to get married to rkc,,.now what changed so he feels stuck? 

i am saving my energy to discuss updates when things get better- i dont know if it will..

....❤️

Writers turned K's into idiocracy

Gang supporting Anu was just disgusting ... writers doing white wash ...Anu ..

Gang in previous epi reached another level of an act of sheer idiocy after knowing the truth ....about Anu's kand ...

GG ...What on earth she's protecting Anu for ... getting blackmailed ..What smart moves can we expect from her ...

Bua didnt even bother to check who entered the house ... 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am a silent reader of this forum. I have to say - I feel really bad for Hindi audience because marathi TR is so so beautiful. Today the whole episode had just 3 characters - Shashank, Appu and Babi attyah. But the conversations were so meaningful and the dialogues so wholesome - episode leaves your heart filling with warmth. This is what entertainment should be like. 

And the pity is when shashank was reminiscing his earlier meetings with Appu we got all the scenes that KKIS had - the first angry meet, the fight during khushi's(here sumi) marriage, appu saving round chachu. If only the PH followed the original story the show would have been so good. Seeing these scenes I did feel bad for the state KKIS is now. Anyway I am going to stick with TR and KKIS I feel would be yanked off or pushed to a new slot very soon. 

shridharg thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roroo

Super sankari anu wants to take care of gg as it’s his duty and akriti offered to help her….. both r liars and deserves each other 😡😡

Bp and sangam r just awful 😢 

Imagine if GG comes and stay with them ...what would they do to her ... She's  also dumbest of all ...

Other than Golu Ankit Yug Anu no one likes her ...

RKC ..K's are her puppets now dancing on her tunes ...

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I give up. I don't want to comment.