Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

New bts pic. If Krish's tight circle includes Nandu and gang, Ram's friends, Priya's family..then let's redefine tight circle then 

Is track ka bhi kachra hona pakka lagta hai ab 😭

I feel like I'm losing my marbles at times..episode dekhke irritation hota hai, then yahan discussions padhke achha lagta hai..then again ek SBS ya sneak peek aata hai aur phir se dimaag kharab ho jaata hai 🤣

Vicious cycle!! 🤣

https://mobile.twitter.com/maniagupta1/status/1521792076630740992/photo/1

The family and friend gang has been involved since the beginning. 

In all this where is Ram? This is his interest and everyone seems to be more involved than him. 

Is Nakuul still busy with other projects? 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

The family and friend gang has been involved since the beginning. 

In all this where is Ram? This is his interest and everyone seems to be more involved than him. 

Is Nakuul still busy with other projects? 

The family and friend gang was involved in the sense they knew that the investigation was happening. It was only Ram & Priya who were so far actively involved. Even Shubhu's offer to "help" was set aside until Ram followed his source first. 

I want it to stay that way and the rest of the public be on a strictly need-to-know basis. Fingers crossed!

@bold: It may be clear once we see the segment I guess. I thought he would be available after the web series promotion was wrapped up..hope that's the case

Blue chidiya says in the bts pic they are all looking at some cctv footage..don't know what to expect now

Edited by DazzlingLight - 2 years ago
Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

The family and friend gang was involved in the sense they knew that the investigation was happening. It was only Ram & Priya who were so far actively involved. Even Shubhu's offer to "help" was set aside until Ram followed his source first. 

I want it to stay that way and the rest of the public be on a strictly need-to-know basis. Fingers crossed!

@bold: It may be clear once we see the segment I guess. I thought he would be available after the web series promotion was wrapped up..hope that's the case

Blue chidiya says in the bts pic they are all looking at some cctv footage..don't know what to expect now

Looks like the 'sting operation' is in process. 

Ram might be talking to the manager and all of them are watching the CCTV footage

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Zanutix

Looks like the 'sting operation' is in process. 

Ram might be talking to the manager and all of them are watching the CCTV footage

If that's true then it means everyone knows who the secret source is...not very difficult for V/MS/S to get the info 

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

Nopes this is not filler its a important sequence actually. It seem like Nandu got to know that Ram is in Alibagh due to VK case & she had no idea abt it. She fears something & insecurity is just an excuse. The actual reason is she fears the case. She might not be involve in the accident but she has a secret of her own & fears that it will be expose especially to Ram

Coming to Priya-MM sequence thats more of advising how to handle Ram afterall he is a human & bound to make mistakes

oh! Please!!! I am tired of MM's advices. Her character turned out to be useless who interferes in her daughter's married life without being asked. she should take care of her ex-husband first. BTW, In the party MM looks deliriously happy, may be she's high on something🤣🤣. May be because her killer ex-husband is on the loose and one more criminal has been added into her happy family!!! Fun times!!!🤣🤣🤣

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

for this show

like tirchi said it would be better if its ends on 6th June

at least the show wont be messed up too much 

and will end on happy note

but rn the way tracks r going 6th june will be too early to wrap up they were closing loops till mid April and last 2 weeks they started opening up more loops 

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Naye EDT aur uske ke bhi 12 pages ho gaye 😲

Determined to be a good student today..homework karke aati hoon
 😆

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

Insecurity will pop in whenever CVs feel like it. It makes their next make out session steamier too😆

Insecurities and awkwardness pop out of nowhere!! Priya takes two steps forward at night to be cozy with her husband, in the morning she is shown as being awkward again as if this was the first time they are getting cozy!! I am as surprised and confused as Ram is🤣🤣🤣 Is MM writing this utter nonsense or Priya acting as per MM's instructions. My head is already spinning!!!

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Insecurities and awkwardness pop out of nowhere!! Priya takes two steps forward at night to be cozy with her husband, in the morning she is shown as being awkward again as if this was the first time they are getting cozy!! I am as surprised and confused as Ram is🤣🤣🤣 Is MM writing this utter nonsense or Priya acting as per MM's instructions. My head is already spinning!!!

Phir se MM ko blame kar rahe ho ... Kuch zyada tho nahi ho raha hai naa 😡? MM sab jaanti hai ... Aajkal Priya is not consulting her, is liye ... Even Sara di is busy with Varun jiju & Eshaan ...

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is it me or do the others appear inebriated in the background? 😲😆