How will the show end? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Consider it as a final post from me… because I think the show will end along with this track….given the writer has elongated this track and Isha in all probability will get married to Shanty… lets all put our wild thoughts how will the show end… not creating a poll but putting out a question…, Let me start with my theory: 

I feel Isha will get married to Shanty and Meets are clueless.,,, they will hide the truth from Babita and rest of the family to spare them pain and worry… Meet H will trespass Mamaji house in disguise to talk to Isha… and then  after few painful hits and misses .. she will get to know Abhay Mama and Ram chacha is involved….Ram is not the actual culprit but the framed one… she will prove it…

I think in the end episode…

Shanty may try to kill Meet H .. but falls to his own death … (making Isha free to marry Deep) … Abhay Mama after losing his only son confess to his crimes and desires to do penance in jail …. Ahlawats will apologize to Deep and get Isha married to Deep… in the same mandap, Babita apologizes to Meet H and request both of them to get married again as a token of her accepting their relationship… and that’s how the show will end with their marriage… (I would love to see her hair grown.. but mje ni lgta hmko milega… )  

what do you guys think? 

Itne saare correct the😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Itne saare correct the😂

ha bs ye final post ni hua … iske aage b maine post krna continue rkha … 🤣 mai b Babita ki trah mast flipper hu … and Doormat hooda ki behen … fir aa jati hu …. 🤣

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ha bs ye final post ni hua … iske aage b maine post krna continue rkha … 🤣 mai b Babita ki trah mast flipper hu … and Doormat hooda ki behen … fir aa jati hu …. 🤣

In this case we are both similar 😂😂😂😂. Kitne saare final posts kiye humne😂😂😂😂