RaYa TS - When the universe conspired to bring us together (Part 2)

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

This TS, which originally started as an OS is a callback to one my most favorite episodes of the show - Episode 3. My story starts on the day after RaYa's lovely bedroom conversation followed by the eskimo kisses ☺️ (Episode 178). 

When I started writing this story, I knew how I wanted to end it, but this time I found it really hard to keep it short. So please bear with the slow start, and I promise you a lovely end to the story. 

Do let me know what I'm doing right or where I'm going wrong. 

Tagging all who commented on my previous OS.

Happy reading! 😊

Part 1 - When the universe conspired to bring us together

Ram was back home early today; he was looking forward to the evening. He had but one mission - to spend some quality time with his biwi. His confidence was soaring after he eavesdropped on her kitchen conversation with Shivi. All his doubts about her not wanting to go with him alone to Alibaug were washed away. His wife wanted to spend time with him..and he will make it happen, come hell or high water. And if the evening went well, who knew, maybe she would open up a little more to him, maybe she would even confess her feelings, he chirped away happily to himself. 

Everyone was away that evening, busy with one engagement or another. It was the perfect day for his plan, and it definitely helped that there was no explaining to be done to the family - not that he didn't want to, but he was sure Priya would get embarrassed by the questions, especially from Shivi! After their first romantic night of intimacy, they hadn't had the chance to spend a lot of alone time with each other except for some stolen moments. After the lovely conversation they had last night, where they all but confessed their feelings to each other, he definitely wanted more. Also, he accepted selfishly, finally he would have her all to himself!

Still lost in thought, he didn't realize that he'd reached their bedroom and was standing at the doorway, oblivious to the fact that Priya was looking at him quizzically. She walked over to him and gently tapped him on the shoulder to break his trance. Mr. Kapoor, Mr. Kapoor..kahan kho gaye? He snapped backed to reality, getting all flustered. Woh..Priya..main..woh..mujhe toilet jaana hai! and he made a run for the washroom before she could even react! She giggled looking at her husband behaving like the goofball that he was.

Arre..you're not ready yet? he asked her teasing her. She looked at him, confused. Ready, for what? she asked. You don't remember, I told you to be ready. That's why I've come early too! he continued, still teasing her, knowing fully well she had no clue what he was talking about. Mr. Kapoor, she exclaimed, hands on hips with a hint of annoyance, you didn't tell me anything! How could you forget to tell me? What if I had a prior engagement? By the way, where are we supposed to be going to? Ram interrupted her, afraid of angering her anymore lest she refuses to go with him. Okay, sorry, I'm sorry..main mazaak kar raha tha. Please don't get angry. Woh, since everybody is coming along with us to Alibaug, I wanted us to spend some time alone, so I thought we could go for a dinner date, he continued. Since it is only the two of us for dinner tonight, I thought we could go out together and I can also give the staff a break. Afterall, they should also be able to spend quality time with their families, hai naa? he added with a smug smile. He knew he had clinched the deal! There was no way Priya would turn down the dinner date now, he smirked! Theek hai, we can go, she declared, just as he had anticipated. 

He went downstairs and waited whilst she got ready. He saw her coming down the stairs and was completely bewitched looking at her. He couldn't bring himself to peel his eyes from her as she walked down the stairs. She was a picture of beauty and elegance, dressed in a simple off white salwar suit with small pink embroidery work on the kurti, pink salwar and a beautiful pink dupatta with a golden border. Her mangalsutra adorned her neck, a simple stud matching her clothes, sindoor on her forehead, his maa's kangans on her wrists and a touch of lip gloss finished her look. He was so spellbound looking at her, he failed to notice that he'd been staring at her unblinkingly. Mr.Kapoor, he heard a voice calling out. Chalein? He nodded and they stepped out together. 

As they were driving to the restaurant, she asked him, Mr. Kapoor, will you tell me at least now where we're going or are you still keeping it a suspense? He laughed, and replied, no, this mystery you don't have to solve. We're going to The Vintage Restaurant in Worli Sea Face. It's one of my favorite restaunts, and the chef is personally known to me and the food he prepares is just exquisite, and he went on non stop for the next 5 minutes describing all his favorite dishes from that restaurant. Priya smiled to herself listening to him..food is definitely Mr. Kapoor's only true love! Mr. Kapoor, aaj aap ki order kijiye, mujhe bhi dekhna hai aap kitna accha order karte hai! she challenged him.

They were welcomed at the entrance and led to their table, which was in a separate area away from the other diners offering them some much needed privacy. Priya looked around and she had a sudden sense of déjà vu. Why did it feel like she had been here before? Why did this place look familiar? While she was busy trying to jog her memory for a clue, Ram went ahead and placed the order for dinner. It included all his favorites; butter naan, dal makhni, chicken tandoori, paneer tikkas, boondi raita and more. And how could he forget the chef's specialty; butter crabs. He also remembered to order some ghee upma. What if Priya didn't like anything he ordered? For dessert, he ordered some gulab jamuns, tiramisu and some rabdi. Once done, he turned his attention to Priya who seemed lost in thought. Priya, kahan kho gayi? he inquired. She shook her head and said, nothing really, I don't know why but I feel like I've been here before. But I'm not able to recollect when or why. Anyway, that's not important, she said with a smile.

The chef personally came to greet them. Ram got up, shook his hand and took him in a bear hug. Priya was watching all this with interest, they looked like long lost friends. The chef looked at Priya and said, congratulations on your wedding. I know it's a little late, but I do want to tell you how lucky you are to have this gem of a person as your life partner. Ram was looking visibly embarrassed with the adulation, but the man was in no mood to stop. Today, I am standing in front of you because of this man, he continued looking at Priya. Many years ago, he helped save this restaurant from being shut down. All he demanded in return was that I prepare him his favorite dishes whenever he came. He not only rescued the restaurant, but also gave me the controlling stake so it would still remain mine. Thanks to him, the restaurant is where it is today and doing so well. When I asked him what made him help me, he just smiled and said - I'll do anything for good food! Anyway, I'll take your leave now and let you enjoy your dinner. He wished them both well one more time, and left.

Mr. Kapoor, she said looking at him adoringly, you know you're like the sun. You brighten the lives of people whose lives you enter, just like you brightened mine. She cupped her mouth with her hand, just  realizing what she had said. Priya, she chided herself, what have you done? Ab Mr. Kapoor tumhe nahin chodenge! Ram couldn't believe his ears! Did she just admit that he was her sun? The evening had just started and his plan was already working, he enthusiastically thought to himself. So, I'm like the sun, huh, he asked with a cheeky grin. But the other day, didn't you say I was like Pluto? he teased her. Mr. Kapoor, don't make a mountain of a molehill..woh toh maine aise hi...she stuttered. The server came with the food just then and all was forgotten! She heaved a sign of relief and thanked the server in her mind for showing up at the perfect moment. For the next few minutes, the only sound on their table was the sound of Ram exclaiming in delight as he checked each dish, followed by him attacking the food with gusto. Priya was enjoying just looking at the happiness radiating from his face. This man never ceases to amaze me, how pure is his happiness for the simplest pleasures that life gives him! she thought to herself. Priya, ghoorna band kar unhe, she reminded herself, lest he realizes she was staring at him, or in his words tadofying him.

You know Priya, I remember something that happened when I was here the last time, Ram said. Adi and Bri had set me up on a blind date with a friend of Bri's. As I entered the restaurant, there was a girl in the restaurant who caught my eye. She was sitting by herself, probably waiting for someone. She had her head buried in one hand and was looking at her phone in the other hand, she had probably just got some bad news. I never got to see her face, but something about her made me want to go up to her and ask her what was bothering her. As I was thinking about approaching her, I spotted Adi and Bri waving out to me and went towards them abandoning my plan. As for my date, it was a disaster, in the first five minutes itself I knew that it was going to crash and burn, he laughed. Luckily for me, not for them, Adi & Bri had a small tiff and Bri left in a huff. I took the chance, apologized to my date and left with Adi to find and pacify Bri. 

All this while, Priya was listening intently to every word he spoke. Suddenly, it all came flooding back to her. Her date, sir's cruel taunts and the stranger who reassured her from behind the door and left as suddenly as he had appeared. Could it have been Mr. Kapoor? she wondered. Her heart seemed to be convinced it was him. But he never mentioned anything like that, she thought. Come on Priya! such coincidences happen only in cheesy bollywood movies, not in real life. Let it be, don't say anything else Mr. Kapoor will think you're crazy!

To be continued

Edited by DazzlingLight - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Thank you for all the wonderful reactions and comments on the first part of the story.

Today, I'm bringing you the concluding part with some good old RaYa romance and I hope it will bring some cheer to all BALH2 fans, who like me have been disappointed with this week's episodes.

Happy reading! Wish you a lovely weekend! As always, please continue giving me your feedback 😊

Part 2 - When the universe conspired to bring us together

They finished their dinner shortly and were on the way home. Ram seemed to have gone strangely quiet, it was as if he was pondering over something very deeply. Priya just sat silently enjoying the ride as she didn't want to interrupt his train of thoughts. Soon, they were home and changed into their night clothes, ready for bed. But Ram was still not his usual self. This time Priya decided to ask him directly. Mr Kapoor, has something happened? You have been very quiet since we left the restaurant. Is there something I can help with? He looked up at her and gave her a smile..nothing serious really. There's no problem. I was just thinking of another strange thing that happened on the same day at the restaurant. I'm actually surprised at how it slipped from my memory until it came back to me a while back. Priya was now listening very attentively. 

You know, he continued, that day when Bri got upset, I assumed she went to the ladies room, so I followed her. And you stood outside the door trying to talk to her and make her feel better, Priya asked. Ram looked at her a little bewildered. Yes, he nodded, but I realized that it was not Bri, so I left from there. She nodded and continued, but before leaving you spoke to her right? You told her what does it matter what anyone says about your looks, will you cry? You reassured her that she was beautiful both from inside and outside. And then convinced her to wipe away her tears and look at herself in the mirror, and truly see herself for the person she was, not through the eyes of the judgmental world, but the eyes of the people who loved her. Hai naa? Ram stood rooted to the spot, mouth open, looking at Priya completely flabbergasted. Nothing that was happening was making any sense to him. How did Priya know all this..and that too in so much detail? 

Ek second..tell me, how do you know all this? I haven't even spoken about this to Adi till date. Mr. Kapoor, she said with a smile that reached all the way to her eyes, I was the one on the other side of the door on that day. It was me that you said all those things to thinking it was Bri. That day, I thought I had reached my breaking point, but your words gave me fresh hope. She went on to tell him about what happened that day with the man she had come to meet and how sir had aimed his poisonous barbs at her and how she had finally succumbed to tears and found refuge in the ladies room. Ram's face darkened, his fist clenched and his eyes filled with tears of rage. How dare that man treat his wife this way! What kind of a monster was he? How can someone like him even be called a human being? The more he got to know about this vile man, the more he believed that he should suffer the worst form of punishment for all the grief and trauma he has put Priya and the Sood family through all these years. 

He turned to look at Priya, with a softness in his eyes that was reserved only for her. He took her hands in his hands, his voice heavy with emotion, Priya, I'm really sorry you had to go through so much. You have endured so much..you can't believe how proud I am of the person you are today and how lucky I am that you came into my life. I promise you today, I will always be by your side. She rubbed his hand reassuringly, it's okay Mr. Kapoor, she said with a slight smile, I'm okay now. And with you by my side, I don't fear anyone or anything now. I often thought about that encounter, she continued, I must have thanked the faceless stranger a thousand times in my mind, but never once did I imagine I would be married to him, she said emotionally. Mr. Kapoor, you are the blessing I did not even know I had received until now. Unable to find words to express herself, on an impulse, she enveloped him in a hug. Thank you for coming into my life Mr. Kapoor, you are truly like the sun and your sunshine has dispelled all the dark clouds of my past. 

Ram returned her hug with an intensity and passion that he had never felt before, the realization that the universe had conspired to bring them together and a promise to himself that he was never going to let her go. Priya, sensing what they were both feeling returned the hug with the same passion. They stayed in each others embrace, secure, neither saying a word, riding the wave of emotions coursing through their bodies and minds. His hands started stroking her back slowly while she ran her hands through his soft curls. He cradled his head in the crook of her neck pulling her even closer, burying his head in her tresses and started kissing her neck passionately. She suddenly became aware of what was happening and self consciously turned away, smiling shyly, unable to face him.

He pulled her back towards him, her back against his chest and their bodies melting into one another. His right hand wrapped around her waist, he used his left hand to gently push away her long tresses away from her shoulder. She instinctively tilted her neck allowing him more access. He ran his finger along the nape of her neck feeling her smooth skin, making her shiver in anticipation. He started placing soft feathery kisses along the path he traced, and cradled into the crook of her neck, taking in the sweet scent of her strawberry and mint shampoo. How long had he longed to lose himself in those tresses! She felt every atom in her body awaken with each touch of his. She was losing control, yet all she wanted, in fact all she needed, was to lose herself completely - to this feeling and to this man who had evoked emotions in her that had been lying dormant since an eternity. 

He slowly turned her around until they were facing each other, their faces only inches apart. She averted her gaze from his face, still unable to meet his eyes. He lifted her face gently and they gazed into each others eyes. He circled his left hand around her waist holding her close, while his right hand gently tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears. He pulled her closer as his eyes searched her face trying to make sure she was comfortable. She noticed his questioning gaze and responded with a slight nod giving him her consent . He ran his fingers through her hair and placed a lingering kiss on her cheek, then started slowing trailing kisses along her jaw line and pausing to gently caress the tip of her earlobe with his lips before delicately nibbling it. His lips delicately grazed her lips and rested on them for a moment, the touch sending a tingle through their spines, before moving to the other side of her face. 

Her body and mind were in a tizzy..the air conditioning in the room no match for the fire raging within. She hid her face in his chest, his chest hair rubbing against her face giving her goosebumps. She held on to his kurta, all the while taking in his scent..that familiar woody musk fragrance that tantalized her senses every time he came close. He held her close to his heart, allowing themselves to soak in the moment. Then, tenderly he lifted her head and moved back the tresses fallen on her face. She tilted her head and moved closer to his face, mirroring his kiss on her cheek with her own, caressing his face with her other hand. She gently tugged his earlobe with her lips and kissed him just behind his ear. Her closeness, her warm breath on him, her smooth skin rubbing against his beard made his heart race like a galloping horse. He felt a warmth spreading through his body, the fire within him had been lit and only raged wilder the closer he went to her. It was a strange new sensation of both calm and euphoria all at once. He had never felt this way before. 

He looked into her eyes and saw the same fire in her eyes as were in his..but he also noticed a small flicker of hesitation. He gently cupped her face in his hands, gazed into her dark brown eyes and reassured her by lovingly placing a kiss on her forehead. He took her hands in his and softly whispered, our moment will come, we have our entire life ahead of us, but today is not the day. It will be whenever you are ready; both physically and mentally. Until then, let's just bask in this feeling and savor every moment that we spend in each other's company. She nodded, ridden with guilt for hesitating, but knew she needed to fully vanquish the demons in her head before she could give herself completely to him. She managed a slight smile looking adoringly at him. How did she get so lucky? Surely, someone in the skies had conspired to bring this man into her life, giving her a new lease of life!  I'm the lucky one, he affirmed. She looked at him in shock, how is he able to read my mind? You are the best thing that has happened to me Priya, trust me, I'm luckier than you, he said with a smile that melted her heart. You brought new meaning to my life, you filled it with love, warmth and care and I cannot imagine spending a moment without you. You complete me in every sense. 

Ab chalo bhi, tumhare hobby ka time ho gaya naa. Aur der ki toh it will be time for us to get dressed and leave for work, he joked in an effort to lighten the mood. She acknowledged with a smile and they went to bed, safely snuggled in each others arms, weaving dreams of tomorrow.

DazzlingLight thumbnail

Tags not working..

@tina_1234

@mysterious-soul

@sonia441

@rani16

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written I could see ram and Priya while reading…definitely not too long…looking forward to second part where Priya realizes it was Ram pacifying her ❤️

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for tagging me, as soon as I'm free, I'll spend wonderful minutes with your story)

Poojac2510 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awaiting for the next part...

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It is very interesting. I look forward to the moment when they both remember that meeting in the restaurant and understand everything. First in your story, and then in the series, I really hope that the authors will give us this

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Behen… tumhe dher saara pyaar for this beautiful story😍

1 part in and I am IN LOVE with it already💓

Anonymmus thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You brought the much needed topic, I always hoped that they would bring it in the show, but seems like they must have forgotten... but u revived it, and it is fresh and amazing to read it Ram wanting alone time, their date to the same place where they first crossed paths without either one knowing❤️

I am very much excited for the next one😆

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Eagerly waiting for Part 2 ❤️