ARAKSHI FF: DIL HAI KI MAANTA NAHI (Part 5 on Page 11)

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello All.

Welcome to the new journey.

I am feeling so happy to start new Arakshi story on forum but at the same time I am nervous like always. kuch bhi naya karo toh nervousness toh hota hi hai naa! 

Yeh concept bohat waqut se mere mann me tha aur mujhe kaise bhi kar ke iss concept ko story ka roop dena tha toh me aa gayi ek baar phir se ek nayi kahani ke saath aap ko pareshan karne ke liye. 

one day I was hearing one song on TV and idea hits my mind and I build up this concept on Arakshi. so I want to thanks that song and those 6 minutes of that song. 

Secondly thanks @cutie2804 to cheer me up and help me to finalise everything.

Somehow yeh concept mere dil ke bohat kareeb hai. waise toh writer ko apni har story se pyaar hota hai lakin isko leke mujhe ek alag hi lagav hai... dekhte hai aap sab ko yeh pasand aata hai yaa nahi.

So here is the banner and prologue of the story. 

Kal aap ko iss story ka character sketch mil jaayega.

Butterfly's DHKMN - Banner

*** Prologue ***

Yeh kahani hai chanchal aur masoom dilon ki jo ishq ke rang mein range hue toh hai lakin phir bhi bohat si baaton se bekhabar hai… dil kisi ke naam se dhadak toh raha hai lakin vo naam bohat se raaz chhupaye hue hai… aankhon me sapne toh hai lakin vo sapne haqeeqat mein tabdeel honge yaa nahi uss baat se anjaan hai…

Kahani mein do aise log hai jinki duniya ekdusre se bohat alag hai… ek ki subah haseen vaadiyon ke bich hoti hai toh doosre ki badi badi buildings ke bich… ek jiska din sangeet ke saat suron ke sargam ke bich beetata hai aur doosre ka naa jaane kitne naye log, press aur media ke bich beet jaata hai… ek taraf panchi, nadiyon aur pahadon ka saaz hai toh doosri taraf samandar aur tez raftaar se dodti zindagi ka shor lakin kehte hai ishq kisi ka mohtaaj nahi hota hai. Ishq duniya ki har rasamon riwajo se pare hai, behad hai… Ishq naa hi roop dekhta hai naa hi rang, naa hi dharm naa mazhab, naa amiri aur naa hi garibi… ishq me sirf ek cheez maayne rakhti hai aur vo hai DIL❤️… Ishq ki apni hi alag duniya hoti hai jaha do dil milte hai, dheere dheere ek hote hai aur phir poori zindagi saath dhadakte hai…

Waise dekha jaaye toh jaha do dil milte hai waha ishq hota hai lakin jab ek baar ishq ho jaata hai toh vo dil ko apna gulam bana leta hai aur phir gulam dil naa hi kuch sochta hai aur naa hi kuch samjhta hai. uske liye sahi galat sab ishq se shuru hoke ishq pe khatam ho jaata hai. vo naa hi apni parwaah karta hai aur naa hi duniya ki… har reet riwaaz ko tod ke, poori duniya se lad ke vo apne pyaar ka saath nibhata hai… jab ishq ka nasha chadhta hai tab har sawal ka bas ek hi jawab milta hai – DIL HAI KI MAANTA NAHI.

Chaliye phir dekhte hai ek aisa safar jaha,

Manzil toh mil chuki hai lakin phir bhi uska ehsaas anjaan hai…

Do dil pass toh hai phir bhi ekdusre ki baaton ko samjhne me nadan hai…

Aasan nahi hai ishq ka safar lakin pyaar ki takat ke saamne haar naa maane aisa koi shaksh nahi…

Har ladai ko jeet ke jab ek honge yeh dil, jannat khud unke kadmon mein aa giregi iss baat pe koi shaq nahi. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations for your new story 😘😘

Loved the Prologue and of course the Banner too

Eagerly waiting for the story...

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the new story

Nice prologue 

Waiting for the character sketch and first part

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting prologue 

Just loved it

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely prologue eagerly waiting for 1st part

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Hey Buddies.

Thank you so much for your lovely response on prologue.

Each and every comment is very special for me and means a lot.

I really hope ki aap ko iss journey mein maza aayega and I will give my 100% in it. 

Well jaisa maine kal kaha tha ki aaj character sketch update karungi so here I am.

Butterfly's DHKMN - Banner

*** Character Sketch ***

Rawte Family

Rawte Family is a richest and reputed family of India. They lived in Mumbai. Rawte family has total 6 members. Mr & Mrs Rawte, their sons, daughter In-law and a very cute and adorable Labrador dog.

Rawtes are well known for their huge business, their social works, family values and ethics. Their company's name is “Rawte Industries ltd”. Rawte Industries is an Indian multinational conglomerate company which’s headquarter is located in Mumbai. It has diverse businesses like construction, retail, mass media, pharmaceutical, hospitality and petrochemicals. Rawte Industries is India’s largest exporter and has access to the markets in over 100 countries. They are also known for their charity and other social activities.

Apart from all this Rawtes are popular for their private residence named “Rawte’s Paradise”. It is situated at posh area of Mumbai city. It has been covering around 50,000 square feet land. It’s classy modern interiors and mesmerizing top views of city makes it one of the best mansions. The house is worth around 900 million which makes it the number one most expensive mansion in India. It has also ranked in one of the top 10 most expensive mansion’s list. More than 500 people work in this paradise as a servants, drivers, gardeners and security guards. Door of mansion is secure digitally by a password and it is in under surveillance of number of cameras.

Suryakant Rawte (Ronit Roy)

Nandita Suryakant Rawte (Manasi Salvi)

Suryakant and Nandita are an ideal couple, proud parents and sweet In-Laws.

Suryakant is a very kind hearted person. He is a businessman magnate, chairman and managing director of Rawte Industries. His annual income of billions makes him the first richest person in India as well as Asia. He is ranked 6th in the list of top wealthiest people in the world. But the most amazing fact about him is that his riches and his reputation have not allowed his goodness to be lost. He is down to earth and used to think by heart. His family is his top priority.

Nandita is a modern, practical and classy woman. Her life is mostly roaming around her husband and kids. She is sweet in nature. One can say she is the main pillar and strength of the family. No one in family can imagine their life without her. In terms of profession, she is the chairperson and founder of Rawte's "NewLife Foundation" which is a part of Rawte Industries. This non-profit foundation work for education, health, nutrition and disaster response.  

DHKMN - Suryakant Rawte DHKMN - Nandita Suryakant Rawte

Sameer Suryakant Rawte (Behzaad Khan)

Ayesha Sameer Rawte (Shital Shah)

Sameer and Ayesha are a cute and lovely couple. They got married 4 months ago. It was a big fat royal Indian wedding held at Jagmandir Island Palace, Udaipur, Rajasthan.  Nowadays, they are trending couple in India and on social media by their couple name “#Samyesha”.

Sameer is an elder son of Suryakant and Nandita. He is mature, smart, handsome and sweet person. He is responsible son, ideal husband and a perfect brother. If his wife is his heart then his brother is its heartbeat. Car collection is his hobby. He is working with his father and handling the Rawte’s pharmaceutical industry from last 3 years. He is famous for his friendly and kind attitude towards the employees.

Ayesha Kapoor, Now Ayesha Sameer Rawte is a smart, talented and beautiful woman. She is a wonderful wife, a sweet bhabhi and responsible daughter In-law. Her friendly nature makes her lovable. She is excellent fashion designer by profession. She has her own brand named “AK Fashions” which gain immense recognition on national and international level. Though people love all her accessories, costumes and jewellery but she has a different fan base of bridal dresses and gowns.

DHKMN - Sameer Suryakant Rawte DHKMN - Ayesha Sameer Rawte

Arjun Suryakant Rawte (Shaleen Malhotra)

Arjun is a younger son of Suryakant and Nandita. He is smart, fun loving, happy go nature guy with a killer personality. As per the latest listing, he is India's number one most eligible bachelor and has also won India's Sexiest Young Businessman award. He has a huge fan following. He loves his family very much especially his brother Sameer. Sameer and his bond is hard to describe. Both brothers are sharing an amazing relation and are like two body one soul. After marriage, Ayesha get added into his world and soon she become his crime partner. Both used to do lot of mischiefs and fun.  

After completing MBA, he just joined his brother and father into business. Suryakant has gave him the responsibility of Rawte’s construction industry and he is doing great in it. He becomes hot topic of business world in no time for his back to back international deals.

Car racing and horse racing are his hobbies and he has win many tournaments. Apart from this, spending time with friends and travelling are his favourite pass time.

DHKMN - Arjun Suryakant Rawte

Aanand Family

Aanand Family is a middle class, simple yet happy and reputed family. There are total 4 members in family. Mr and Mrs Aanand and their daughters. They lives in Champawat town. Champawat is a district located in Kumaon region of uttarakhand state and shares border with Nepal. It is famous for its temple and number of historical monuments known for their interesting history and impressive design and architecture. Though this town is not a kind of tourist place but it has its own natural beauty. In town, almost all knows Aanand family very well.

Aanand family have an elegant and beautiful house named “Dream House”. This house is the dream of Mr and Mrs Aanand. It’s a comfy and classy house. House is situated at a corner of Champawat and has surrounded by the beautiful mountains. House has a very mesmerizing and calming view. The river is passing near the house has adds the beauty to the place. 

Tej Aanand (Sachin Tyagi)

Radhika Tej Aanand (Ami Trivedi)

Adorable couple and lovely parents.

Tej is simple fun loving person and very reputed in town. He used to joke around and whenever he gets time he used to spend it with his family. He is a police officer and currently at a post of DIG. There is no such case which has come to him and he has not resolved it. He is popular for his honesty, hard work and allegiance to the country. Tej has an amazing impact and impression in town. All respect him and accept his decision with open heart.

Radhika is a pretty and humble lady. She is perfect in her every roll and responsibilities regarding her family. Her life resides in her family. She is a tutor by a profession. She is running a tuition class at home for a nursery and 1-5 grade students.

DHKMN - Tej Aanand DHKMN - Radhika Tej Aanand

Paakhi Anshuman Rathod (Shraddha Arya)

Anshuman Rathod (Iqbal Khan)

Paakhi and Anshuman are a happy and lovely couple. They got married around 2 months ago. They lived in Delhi.

Paakhi is an elder daughter of Tej and Radhika. She is beautiful girl with beautiful heart. She is a perfect daughter, perfect wife and a perfect sister. She is a house wife and her life revolve around her husband and In-laws.

Anshuman is an amazing person with charming personality. He is a wonderful son In-law, a lovely husband and fantastic brother In-law for his wife’s sister. He and his saali sahiba makes the best team and tease Paakhi a lot. One can say both are trouble maker for Paakhi. He is a Businessman and has a good reputation in business world.

DHKMN - Paakhi And Anshuman

Sakshi Tej Aanand (Mrunal Thakur)

Sakshi is bubbly, chirpy, brave, beautiful and innocent girl. She is a pure soul who believes in live today. She love to enjoy small moments of life and always follow her heart. She has her own dreams, rules and regulations.

Currently she is doing her masters and is in last year. She has excellent knowledge regarding finance. Due to her good financial skills, her Jiju asked her to join his company’s online training program. She happily get agreed with it because this will help her to improve herself and also it’s compulsory for her last year internship program in college.

She has talent of singing and dancing and used to do shows in her town. She has wonderful friend circle. She is simple girl with normal and beautiful life.

DHKMN - Sakshi Tej Aanand

Shree Sen (Siddharth Sen)

Shree is an innocent and cheerful boy. Shree and Arjun’s parents are very close friends and their friendship makes Shree and Arjun best buddies for life. Though Shree is a younger than Arjun but they understand each other very well. Arjun share everything with him. They are very close and both used to spend lot of time together. Shree and Arjun are a perfect example of best friends. Whenever Arjun needs Shree, he always stand beside him and same happen with Shree. They never let each other feel low and alone. Shree’s most nights spend at Rawte’s Paradise. They both are like brother from another mother.

DHKMN - Shree Sen

Pawandeep Rajan (Pawandeep Rajan)

Pawandeep is a kind hearted person. People used to call him Pawan. Pawan’s father and Sakshi’s father are best friends so their family shares a wonderful bond. He is Sakshi’s childhood best friend. Both are in same college and in same class. They used to call each other “Partner” and are very close. Pawandeep is an amazing singer and Sakshi has talent of singing too so they used to write and compose songs. They many time perform together in concerts. Their pair is very popular in their town and people used to call them “SakiDeep”. They spend most of their time learning musical instruments and doing singing practice.

DHKMN - Pawandeep Rajan

Ketan Khanna (Ketan Karande)

Ketan is an integral part of Rawte family. He has good bonding with Sameer and Arjun. He is a security in-charge and personal secretary of Rawtes. He is taking care of security and other important things regarding house. Keeping an eye on security team and other servants is his main work. He is leading a team of 100 guards. Apart from this he have to manage special visits, events, media and press interaction. 

DHKMN - Ketan Khanna

Liza D’cruz (Ritu Chauhan)

Liza is a sweet college going girl. She is one of the member of Arjun’s friend circle. Arjun is bit more close to her because she is Shree’s girlfriend. She many time come to the Rawte’s paradise with Shree. Arjun and Liza has a good bonding and teasing and troubling Shree is their favourite job.

DHKMN - Liza D'cruz

===================

Hope aap ko character sketch pasand aaya hoga.

I will update the first part very soon.

Sorry for any kind of mistakes.

Take care.

Bye.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey 

Kya hatke CS diya hai 😘😘❤❤

Rawte's are this rich 😍😍.. 900 million price of their paradise imagine kar ke hi Chakkar aa jaaye 😁😁😅😅... Sameer handle pharmacuetical and Ayesha is fashion designer 👏👏... Arjun completing his MBA and handle construction 👏👏... Want to see brother's bonding and,  Bhabhi dever bonding 😍😘... Woahh Anand family living in between nature 😍😍... Paakhi and Ansuman both are cute couple 😘😘... Want to see Jija Saali bonding 😍😍... Sakshi is doing her masters as well as she helps her jiju too 👏👏... Woahh she is singer and dancer too.. Want to see her singing and dancing... Shree and Arjun are best buddies 😘😘... Sakshi and Pawan both are best friends and they study together even they  do concert too... Want to see this also 🤗🤗... Ooo so chotu means ketan is personal secretary of Rawate's... Are yeh humare Tom and Jerry Kab lovers ban gaye 😁😁😅😅...overall the CS is fabulous.. Waiting for 1st update..

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie2804

Hey 

Kya hatke CS diya hai 😘😘❤❤

Rawte's are this rich 😍😍.. 900 million price of their paradise imagine kar ke hi Chakkar aa jaaye 😁😁😅😅... Sameer handle pharmacuetical and Ayesha is fashion designer 👏👏... Arjun completing his MBA and handle construction 👏👏... Want to see brother's bonding and,  Bhabhi dever bonding 😍😘... Woahh Anand family living in between nature 😍😍... Paakhi and Ansuman both are cute couple 😘😘... Want to see Jija Saali bonding 😍😍... Sakshi is doing her masters as well as she helps her jiju too 👏👏... Woahh she is singer and dancer too.. Want to see her singing and dancing... Shree and Arjun are best buddies 😘😘... Sakshi and Pawan both are best friends and they study together even they  do concert too... Want to see this also 🤗🤗... Ooo so chotu means ketan is personal secretary of Rawate's... Are yeh humare Tom and Jerry Kab lovers ban gaye 😁😁😅😅...overall the CS is fabulous.. Waiting for 1st update..

Hello My Cutie❤

Thank you so much for comment. 

Yes Rawtes are rich and happy family while other side Aanands are middle class happy family. 

Hahahah🤣 chakkar kha ke gir mat jaiiyo... Well aap ko jaldi hi vo Paradise dekhne milega. 

Yes both the sons are helping their father in business and handling their respective responsibility with lot of efficiency. 

Haan haan aage updates me aap ko sab ke bonding dekhne mil jaayenge. 

Shree and Arjun are best buddies and haan humara chotu urf ketan is a personal Scertery of Rawtes. 

Ab har story me toh humare tom & jerry ladte hai toh socha iss mein unhe thoda kareeb laaya jaaye... Well don't worry unki nokhjok wahi rahegi... 😁

Once again thank you for comment

I will update the 1st part soon. 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful CD dear 

Glad you have explained everything clearly with pics 

Waiting for it to start 

Keep writing ✍️📝

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Wonderful CD dear 

Glad you have explained everything clearly with pics 

Waiting for it to start 

Keep writing ✍️📝

Hey Friend😃

Happy to know ki aap ko pasand aaya. 

I will update the first part very soon. 

It is almost ready some editing is remaining. 

Thank you for comment. 

Keep supporting🥰