Posted: 1 years ago

Indian recipes are so complex, requiring many different spices and lots of prep and cooking time, that Indian food is not something we can easily whip up ourselves. Indian food is renowned worldwide and served in restaurants globally.

Right Debojyotidalal, I agree with your statement that Indian dishes are really so complex. it's taking too much time to find out the ingredients and spices. but anyway Indian dishes are proven to be healthy. Because While making whole Indian recipes you need spices and ingredients like turmeric, ginger,  green veggies, pulses, and many more. Sometimes it easily gets from the market and sometimes you need to do research work. But Like Indian Food Taste you never found anywhere. it's not easy to say that or mentioned it over here or filter it out here top 5 or top 10 best Indian food. such a difficult question you ask best Indian food. it lists not end up here.  but I want to mention here some couple of the best Indian food everyone must try at once.

Chole Bhauture

Samosa

Hyderabad chicken biryani

Tandori naan Or Amritsari Naan 

Dal Makhani

From South Indian ( Masala Idli, Dosa, Uttapam, and many more)

Lassi

Masala Chai.

Edited by AnuPrabhakar - 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

I heard that vegetarianism is popular in many places in India. Plant protein is used instead of animal protein. Now there are many plant proteins:

Soy protein, pea protein, rice protein, etc.

soyproteincn.com

Originally posted by Soyproteincn

I heard that vegetarianism is popular in many places in India. Plant protein is used instead of animal protein. Now there are many plant proteins:

Soy protein, pea protein, rice protein, etc.

soyproteincn.com

yummm

Indian food is popular globally for its spicy taste and high flavor. Different types of foods are recognized all over the world. Indian biryani is one of them. There are varieties of biryani you can taste. Lots of organizations serve biryani online delivery nowadays. So, You can taste it at your doorstep.

Well, pointing out a particular Indian food as the best one is probably not possible. Indian food items vary across the length and breadth of the country. However, we can surely say, nothing tastes better like our Indian Desi food. Every state and region has some or the other special dish. Whether it is malpua and rasgulla of West Bengal, pav bhaji in Maharashtra, Golpappa of Delhi, Dhokla of Gujarat, or Kakra Pitha of Orissa, every dish tastes awesome. India is thus quite famous for its rich food items. What’s fascinating is that all these exciting and delicious dishes are available for food order online too, on apps like EatSure. They provide Indian dishes that taste like home-made food. You also get superior quality packaging and swift deliveries, ensuring taste preservation and freshness

Order Best Indian Foods From:- EatSure

Hello, I'm an Australian, but I really enjoy your Indian food. I adore the variety of spices you use in your cooking. And I can say with certainty that Indian cuisine is well-known in our neighborhood because there are a lot of Indian inhabitants here.

My mouth is watering atm!!!!