Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Is Manushi such a bigwig that we are chosing Prithviraj based on who'll look best with her? If Rajat plays the role somebody else could play Samyukta 

If he's too small then some other tall TV actor who has proved his mettle in historical character could've played him.., But that'll never happen in current BW...

Both HR and AR are no spring chickens... 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Is Manushi such a bigwig that we are chosing Prithviraj based on who'll look best with her? If Rajat plays the role somebody else could play Samyukta 

If he's too small then some other tall TV actor who has proved his mettle in historical character could've played him.., But that'll never happen in current BW...

Both HR and AR are no spring chickens... 

if i had to spend 2 or 3 hours watching any of these movies, I'd rather watch Manushi. She's good looking and she's a breath of fresh air, unlike the dumb nepo females we got.

as for guys, I see your point. Maybe they should have auditioned some new actors through some contest, or picked a popular smart TV actor. Am tired of the khans, the akshay kumars etc. They would have saved money going with someone new and could have used some of that money for PR/ marketing... along the lines of what happened with Ranveer/ Anushka in Band Baja Baraat.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: UPSC2021

No .more accurately he was only 25 when he died.so ak playing his role is utterly foolish decision

Oh thank you. I didn't remember since we never studied Indian history in lots of detail.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly, the man should just retire.. this rubbish is doing his legacy no good.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Akshay has the fitness for the role and action skills but not the dedication

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Honestly, the man should just retire.. this rubbish is doing his legacy no good.

I am not sure he is bothered about any legacy 

he is present day Govinda, make money while sun shines 😂