NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/H5soV2aU-Jw

What in the hell is this? Who would in their right mind think that a man who does 5 movies a year will have dedication to pull off a movie based on Prithviraj Chauhan? 

Why are they so clueless about everything? 

The set looks like a copy of Marathi set from Bajirao Mastani, The battle of Tarain took place in 1191 and 1192, the set design is so bad...Why they do this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Random ass casting, like seriously took whoever was free

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

Random ass casting, like seriously took whoever was free

We know it will be a hit because its about Prithviraj Chauhan, they could have launched a new actor with this and the movie would have more substance and dedication, would mean much more than just one more cheque for 45 days of shoot 

Minionite thumbnail

Lol in this new teaser they edited out these priceless expressions. 🤣

Prithviraj Teaser: Twitter Finds Akshay Kumar's Expressions Unintentionally  Comic; Makes Funny Jokes and Memes on Them! | 👍 LatestLY

I still don't understand kaunsa nasha kiya tha producers ne when they decided that Akshay Kumar was right to play a 20 something Prithviraj. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Prithviraj Teaser: Twitter Finds Akshay Kumar's Expressions Unintentionally Comic; Makes Funny Jokes and Memes on Them! | 👍 LatestLY

I still don't understand kaunsa nasha kiya tha producers ne when they decided that Akshay Kumar was right to play a 20 something Prithviraj. 

🤣

Good..

I am not sure but Prithviraj was 40+ when he died, I remember someone told me that he had abducted Sanyogita from her Swayamwar when he was  39-40 years old 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Prithviraj Teaser: Twitter Finds Akshay Kumar's Expressions Unintentionally Comic; Makes Funny Jokes and Memes on Them! | 👍 LatestLY

If after these two strikes,  he doesnt say something like "babu bhaiya, sone ka katore mein kyun bheek maang rahe ho" Imma be disappointed 🥲

Guinea thumbnail

😂😂😂 unintentional comedy . 

Akshay’s accent at the end is so Punjabi 😂😂

Almirah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

😂😂😂 unintentional comedy . 

Akshay’s accent at the end is so Punjabi 😂😂

Prithviraj is a Punjabi movie.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

🤣

Good..

I am not sure but Prithviraj was 40+ when he died, I remember someone told me that he had abducted Sanyogita from her Swayamwar when he was  39-40 years old 

I swear from the little bit of Indian history I read in school, he died at 35 or something like that. 🤔