What's your opinion on current track? Spoilers ahead

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know what's the deal with SAB tv. They are hell bent on killing the leads of there shows or making a track of life and death. Karan shergill in ZDMN, Anubhav in madam sir, saw promo of Subh labh where lead was in hospital. In fact, few episodes back Rajesh Wagle in WKD also got a heart attack which later turn out to be a panic attack. This is what SAB tv called "khushiyon ki wali feeling" 

If I talk about my opinion, I have a mixed reaction towards the track. The only good part of this track is the emotional reaction of every family member. Otherwise I found it nonsensical. I would have liked if Manu struggled for life till the last moment. But here he is actually going to revive from death. šŸ˜µ. Moreover, this track has the typical dramatic over the top touch of ITV. The worst part is that there is so much suspense created in news and promo that is Manu going to alive or not, but BTS is already released about Manu welcoming in home. Hence, they killed all the suspense. 

I hope that in pressure of gaining trp, makers don't lose the essence of realism and warmth.

P.S: Yesterday when lights were flickering in hospital while Manu was moving to operation theatre in Gargi's dream, it was looking like a scene from a horror show. šŸ˜†šŸ¤£

There was a BTS of Manu in Yamlok. I can't believe they edited that out. I wanted to see that!!!!

But anyways, tomorrow's precap is phadu! Date and proposal. Haye. 

Originally posted by Minionite

There was a BTS of Manu in Yamlok. I can't believe they edited that out. I wanted to see that!!!!

But anyways, tomorrow's precap is phadu! Date and proposal. Haye. 

@ bold I also wanted to see that scene, BTS looked so interesting.

All in all, these days I enjoy both emotional and cute scenes. However, it looks like makers are in a hurry to tell the story. Don't know why.

As for Mannu's revival, it looked liked he "woke up" after clinical death. This can happen in real life. I was just expecting that he would stay a little bit longer in the hospital, and that we could see him in Yamlok through flashback.

Originally posted by LauraM

@ bold I also wanted to see that scene, BTS looked so interesting.

All in all, these days I enjoy both emotional and cute scenes. However, it looks like makers are in a hurry to tell the story. Don't know why.

As for Mannu's revival, it looked liked he "woke up" after clinical death. This can happen in real life. I was just expecting that he would stay a little bit longer in the hospital, and that we could see him in Yamlok through flashback.

I think they've been told show is going off air. So now they're rushing to tell the story and editing out scenes that are not needed. But that Yamlok scene was needed!

I also expected him to be in pain and maybe relaxing more, but it looks like everything is back to normal immediately. That seemed a bit farfetched.

They also cut the scene where roshan came to see Manu in hospital. Wats up with the editors ? I don't know not including that yamlok scene is for trp pressure or creative call. But why to promote that BTS so much if they were not suppose to include that. Most viewers were looking forward to that yamlok scene including me.

I thought the idea behind that scene would be the way savitri snatched satyavan's life from yamdut, the same gargi will do with her prayer. šŸ¤£

He "woke up" after doctors attempt to revive him. He instantly woke up when his body was moving from room, reminding me of vampires diaries where people come back from life with some witchy dodo or vampire bloodšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ The way Manu woke up, he was looking pretty fresh for a person who was shot dead. šŸ˜†

What I meant is that when they go with such an intense track, make it the way it should be impactful. The way they cut the promo and released the news, it's like Manu will fight till last breath. All gone down to drain where they released the BTS him already welcoming in home which killed the suspense. This track lasted for only 3 days, and 2 of them in hospital. 

I would be great if they kept this hospital track for 1 week where manu is critical, and how it is impacting everyone since he is the central point of show. 

Along with editing, sab satrangi also work on their marketing. 

Originally posted by rbpll

They also cut the scene where roshan came to see Manu in hospital. Wats up with the editors ? I don't know not including that yamlok scene is for trp pressure or creative call. But why to promote that BTS so much if they were not suppose to include that. Most viewers were looking forward to that yamlok scene including me.

I thought the idea behind that scene would be the way savitri snatched satyavan's life from yamdut, the same gargi will do with her prayer. šŸ¤£

He "woke up" after doctors attempt to revive him. He instantly woke up when his body was moving from room, reminding me of vampires diaries where people come back from life with some witchy dodo or vampire bloodšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ The way Manu woke up, he was looking pretty fresh for a person who was shot dead. šŸ˜†

What I meant is that when they go with such an intense track, make it the way it should be impactful. The way they cut the promo and released the news, it's like Manu will fight till last breath. All gone down to drain where they released the BTS him already welcoming in home which killed the suspense. This track lasted for only 3 days, and 2 of them in hospital. 

I would be great if they kept this hospital track for 1 week where manu is critical, and how it is impacting everyone since he is the central point of show. 

Along with editing, sab satrangi also work on their marketing. 

Agreed on everything. The Yamlok scene would have been golden! It could have been a scene that they could have marketed the show with. They could have literally released a promo of Manu in Yamlok and people would have tuned in just to see the comedy of that scene.

For him waking up, I can understand why he looks fresh. They had prepped his body to take home, so when his soul returned to his body, both his soul and body were fresh. That made sense. What didn't make sense is how they just went home the next day and he isn't even resting once he gets home. Immediately up and about with the occasional pain in the chest.

At this point, I don't think working on editing or marketing is going to help. Sab TV has made their decision. Now all that remains is the date. And the way the CVs are going, I have a feeling they've been told a few tentative dates. Hence the sudden speed and bad editing. Sab TV just hasn't decided the final date, which is why no news has been released yet and no interviews about the show ending are coming out.

Originally posted by Minionite

Agreed on everything. The Yamlok scene would have been golden! It could have been a scene that they could have marketed the show with. They could have literally released a promo of Manu in Yamlok and people would have tuned in just to see the comedy of that scene. They could have cut the promo of that yamlok scene and insert that scene just before he woke up. Matlab yamdoot ne naam nikal diya aur manu Zinda ho gaya.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

For him waking up, I can understand why he looks fresh. They had prepped his body to take home, so when his soul returned to his body, both his soul and body were fresh. That made sense. Now being fresh is debatable after your statement, as we are not shown what happened in hospital. smiley25

What didn't make sense is how they just went home the next day and he isn't even resting once he gets home. Immediately up and about with the occasional pain in the chest. Exactly! He is pretty fit for the just been shot. The intensity of track is all lost.šŸ˜µ

At this point, I don't think working on editing or marketing is going to help. Sab TV has made their decision. Now all that remains is the date. And the way the CVs are going, I have a feeling they've been told a few tentative dates. Hence the sudden speed and bad editing. Sab TV just hasn't decided the final date, which is why no news has been released yet and no interviews about the show ending are coming out.

I am least bothered by its going off air as i expected it's low trp from the day its timming was confirmed. Because sab satrangi replaced tyhm which was telecasted at 10:00. I thought sab satrangi being replacing that will come at that time, but voila! Its timming was 7:30. So I always kept my expectations low. Whether it's ending in May or get an extension, i just want to watch a good story.

As far as its marketing is concerned, it is dicey from day 1. The first promo itself is clickbaity where they left in cliffhanger about who would be behind the ghoongat. That promo got me hooked. But the real story turn out be totally different. In fact, the initial articles was mentioning it as a romantic comedy, thereafter it changed into "slice of life" show. Basically, the genre is not fixed yet. That's one of the reason it has such polarised reviews as people was expecting something else and got something else. That's also one of the reason it's low trp. 

If you have noticed the role of family was decreased as compared to first month where Deepu, kanak, shyamlal have their own storyline. In fact, daadi and manu's scenes is also decreased. Now they are more for Manu and gargi, or for comic relief. Basically makers are still struggling to balance family equation and love story.

If makers able to put family, love story, and daddy's involvement seamlessly and channel telecast it in prime time slot, it can be a really hit show as it's dialogues, actors and cinematography is already good.

Agreed on everything. The Yamlok scene would have been golden! It could have been a scene that they could have marketed the show with. They could have literally released a promo of Manu in Yamlok and people would have tuned in just to see the comedy of that scene. They could have cut the promo of that yamlok scene and insert that scene just before he woke up. Matlab yamdoot ne naam nikal diya aur manu Zinda ho gaya.smiley37smiley37

For him waking up, I can understand why he looks fresh. They had prepped his body to take home, so when his soul returned to his body, both his soul and body were fresh. That made sense. Now being fresh is debatable after your statement, as we are not shown what happened in hospital. smiley25

What didn't make sense is how they just went home the next day and he isn't even resting once he gets home. Immediately up and about with the occasional pain in the chest. Exactly! He is pretty fit for the just been shot. The intensity of track is all lost.smiley26

I am least bothered by its going off air as i expected it's low trp from the day its timming was confirmed. Because sab satrangi replaced tyhm which was telecasted at 10:00. I thought sab satrangi being replacing that will come at that time, but voila! Its timming was 7:30. So I always kept my expectations low. Whether it's ending in May or get an extension, i just want to watch a good story.

As far as its marketing is concerned, it is dicey from day 1. The first promo itself is clickbaity where they left in cliffhanger about who would be behind the ghoongat. That promo got me hooked. But the real story turn out be totally different. In fact, the initial articles was mentioning it as a romantic comedy, thereafter it changed into "slice of life" show. Basically, the genre is not fixed yet. That's one of the reason it has such polarised reviews as people was expecting something else and got something else. That's also one of the reason it's low trp. 

If you have noticed the role of family was decreased as compared to first month where Deepu, kanak, shyamlal have their own storyline. In fact, daadi and manu's scenes is also decreased. Now they are more for Manu and gargi, or for comic relief. Basically makers are still struggling to balance family equation and love story.

If makers able to put family, love story, and daddy's involvement seamlessly and channel telecast it in prime time slot, it can be a really hit show as it's dialogues, actors and cinematography is already good.

@ Red: No. I wanted the whole scene and nothing but the whole scene. Dammit Sab TV and CVs! That was an important scene. We needed to see Manu arguing with Yamraj and Yamraj finally sending Manu back!

@ Green: Yes. I don't have first-hand experience, but my friend lost her mother a few years back and she said that the hospital cleaned her mother's body and removed any signs of the tubes and machines stuck to her as best as they could. Then they transferred her body to the morgue (a cold room) where the body lay until the formalities were complete to check out the body.

@ Blue: Exactly! Or give us a few days leap. Something like Manu coming back home, the teasing from family members, and then a few days later they go to work and Manu is now much better except the occasional pain.

@ Purple: Totally agreed with you. Their initial promos made you think that maybe Manu got married to the wrong girl or to a guy or to no one. They never introduced Gargi in the promos even after the actress was cast.

Also when it comes to family - they haven't just decreased the screen space, but they've lost the essence of a few of the characters as well. Pinky was a loudmouth, but you barely hear her now. And wasn't Shikha angry at Manu? Even after he came home, she's now back to normal as if nothing happened. Deepu was street-smart and business-minded. But nowadays he just sits around and does nothing again. It's like they're back to the first base with him.

I do still think that some of it has to do with the sudden news of the show going off air. Because until about 2 weeks ago we were getting some good screen space and storylines for almost all the family members. That's when the first promos/articles of the new shows started circulating and the rumours started circulating as well. I feel like the CVs got disenchanted at that point or disappointed even.

As for marketing - Sab TV has never been good at that. They market the shows that do well, but don't bother with the ones that don't do well. The same thing happened when Aladdin was on air. There was promo after promo for Aladdin but never for any of the other shows. You're supposed to market the shows that are struggling, not the ones that are already doing well, but they don't seem to get that.

Family and love story can't go hand in hand. If they focus on Manargi lovevstory, family will be at background. In case they want to make it family entertainer,  the love story cannot be remain the central story. Though it is mostly the love story, then why the name sab satrangi.

Due to pressure of increasing trp, they jumped to love story of Manu and gargi quickly. As far as family is concerned, i think they kept it open ended. Since Manu and gargi newly fell in love, so for the time being they will be main focus and there will be many romantic scenes. Owing to its title i.e sab satrangi, the family plays an important role. So makers made the base of every character, jab zaroorat padegi tab dikha denge.šŸ˜†

I don't know why I am feeling that sab satrangi may get second chance as it's online viewvership is good. However, sab tv ka koi bharosa nai hai so will keep the expectation low.

Family and love story can't go hand in hand. If they focus on Manargi lovevstory, family will be at background. In case they want to make it family entertainer,  the love story cannot be remain the central story. Though it is mostly the love story, then why the name sab satrangi.

Due to pressure of increasing trp, they jumped to love story of Manu and gargi quickly. As far as family is concerned, i think they kept it open ended. Since Manu and gargi newly fell in love, so for the time being they will be main focus and there will be many romantic scenes. Owing to its title i.e sab satrangi, the family plays an important role. So makers made the base of every character, jab zaroorat padegi tab dikha denge.šŸ˜†

I don't know why I am feeling that sab satrangi may get second chance as it's online viewvership is good. However, sab tv ka koi bharosa nai hai so will keep the expectation low.

As for the second chance, I would love to see story of Mannu's grandparents featuring Mohit and Kangan.

I liked so much when Mohit as grandfather said: "I love you Baby!" 

Anyway, I love romantic scenes these days, but miss elders - Daadi and Shyam.