Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

at this point bhaar mein jayen imlie.. i need to know what oo is for solely my sanity.. ye fakad dates pe karta kya tha. I will be disappointed if he isn't the player think he is.  

Check Mrs lambigaadi dashcam . We might get some clue 

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

if we have new ex, can we have a great wardrobe? I don't care if the ex is psycho, but please lets have a second lead with some interesting style (like komalika)

at least less annoying than mile long sindoor on Imlie (which she shares with aunty blue)

Edited by mango.falooda - 2 years ago
PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I thought she was supposed to be positive. Now they say she turns grey. Anyways i have faith that right now Aryan is being projected as anti-AKT. And i mean the AKT v1.0. So that all the fans might flip n get onboard the show again. So they won’t handle a love triangle in same way as they did previously. What works in their favor is that they already have a template of how nit to fack up this time. But I want them to wrap up sundar arpita track first. This track is custom designed to make imlie fall for aryaan n realize her feelings. So its obviously going to be used to get her in hotseat when gf shows up. Imlie is not going to be sacrificing this time. That girl is barely tolerating BD looking at her man, she is going to tear any other woman down. No sharing her suhaag this time. 

She better remember her sorry imlie speech otherwise 50-50 partner remind her with one  great koni😵

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Byaah kar dees. Adhar link kar dees . Ab yahin chipke raho zyada chuu chappad kiya Peet ma koni 

She will ask ex gf. Tohar aadhar card par kaunsa address printiyaya hai dikhao pehle 

PrincessDiana thumbnail

Ooo wali hi GF aa rahi hai. Don't be surprise if imlie only start her interview. Don't forget patrakar hai step 3 ka sach dhoondh legi cos oooo (patidev) not going to describe the ooo (date wala) 😆

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeriMalang-

Byaah kar dees. Adhar link kar dees . Ab yahin chipke raho zyada chuu chappad kiya Peet ma koni 

yes i want these type of scenes..and dnt mind aru a little bit flirting to make her jealous ❤️🤩

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

mujhe lagta hai khatarnaak comedy hone waali hai GF k aate hi.. Imlie is not tolerating anything on her haq now.. kal gana suna... meri raahein tere tak hai tujhpe hi to bas mera haq hai.. 

imlie is grown woman now... she is in equal relationship not unequal girl crush dependent on a middle aged man. She got a backbone also She was  waaaayyyyy more possessive about Aryan in boss employee mode before they were married. ab possessiveness sirf ladkiya rahi to nahi waise bhi dikhti hai. she always refered to him as humre boss babu, hamar abp etc.

Edited by Wanderbug - 2 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Imlie's unique combo of mahaan + brattiness complex can manifest in super strange ways including getting hubby married off to wife#? as well as doing bridal swap with baby doll. so I wouldn't hold it beyond her to sacrifice her position saying girlfriend had his heart first and the only therapy is to let the new girl... 

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

yes i want these type of scenes..and dnt mind aru a little bit flirting to make her jealous ❤️🤩

Aru won't do . He will flaunt his ring and scream for the world to know . I'm taken .  Off limits .

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

Ooo wali hi GF aa rahi hai. Don't be surprise if imlie only start her interview. Don't forget patrakar hai step 3 ka sach dhoondh legi cos oooo (patidev) not going to describe the ooo (date wala) 😆

Wo bhi mental asylum se direct land karne wali hai . Be prepared for out of world answers 😆

Aru's dog house calling