Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Allah maaf kare itna bura nahi hain banda.

Par Kya hi Keh sakta hain.

Jiss speed se ye track copy krre h ek show se woh din dur nhi ki leap la k gf aaje IB ki tarah 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Agar its gonna run for long

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

i know and agree with it  but even after 230 episodes if fl can't speak for herself then what we can expect 

Zee ki female bold and bindass shuru se hoti h pher jaise jaise shadi ko time hone lagta h woh doormat ho jati h 😂😂😂😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shividhadkndilk

Jiss speed se ye track copy krre h ek show se woh din dur nhi ki leap la k gf aaje IB ki tarah 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Agar its gonna run for long

Its not … trust me … kis show se copy kr re h? by the way the similar track has started in Imlie too… but treatment bht alag h… itni negativity and toxicity ni h wha … 

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Its not … trust me … kis show se copy kr re h? by the way the similar track has started in Imlie too… but treatment bht alag h… itni negativity and toxicity ni h wha … 

I'm watching imlie 😴😴😴

The show I hated due to tripathis 

Ye shadi track ditto balh 2 se copied h

Drunk krke hotel lejana toh you will find in any show

I'm watching imlie 😴😴😴

The show I hated due to tripathis 

Ye shadi track ditto balh 2 se copied h

Drunk krke hotel lejana toh you will find in any show

Last few days I'm finding tracks similar but abhi at the moment yaad nhi aare 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Zee ki female bold and bindass shuru se hoti h pher jaise jaise shadi ko time hone lagta h woh doormat ho jati h 😂😂😂😂

Meet hi bold ti starting se … baki sbko to maine day 1 se rote hi dekha h… 

chahe Preeta ho ya Pragya, 

Prachi ho ya Lakshmi …

Niyati b dukhiyari hi ti ..

Krisha was confuse atma …

Paragi k to kehne hi kya ..

Mithai to paagal h adhi…   dimag me problem h the way she addresses herself in third person 

kon h jo started strong?  even the upcoming Radha doesn’t look strong… 

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Meet hi bold ti starting se … baki sbko to maine day 1 se rote hi dekha h… 

chahe Preeta ho ya Pragya, 

Prachi ho ya Lakshmi …

Niyati b dukhiyari hi ti ..

Krisha was confuse atma …

Paragi k to kehne hi kya ..

Mithai to paagal h adhi…   dimag me problem h the way she addresses herself in third person 

kon h jo started strong?  even the upcoming Radha doesn’t look strong… 

Oops I never watched inme se koi bhi 😬😬😬😬

So no idea 

Prachi and preeta used to look strong in first 1-2 month that's the limit 😏😏😏

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Oops I never watched inme se koi bhi 😬😬😬😬

So no idea 

Prachi and preeta used to look strong in first 1-2 month that's the limit 😏😏😏

tumne fir kabhi Kundali Bhagya dekha hi ni h… in the opening episode Preeta and Srishti are traveling via train from Nasik to Mumbai…

Preeta is simple and recalls how she has an arranged match.. that guy tried to kiss her forcefully but Srishti saved her … then the guy had asked dowry from her father who was already ill and he sold the house for it .., when Srishti got to know she created a ruckus and then the engagement was called off …  and her father collapsed and he died in the hospital… they came to mumbai looking for their mother … and had no money at all… they were being chased by eve teasers when Abhi saved them and dropped them to Sarla house as paying guest .. who was their mother unknown to them… Preeta looked for a job unsuccessfully… but finally got one as Rishabh’s grand mother therapist… where Kareena Rishabh’s father’s sister insulted her and called her thief in a party.. she was crying inconsolably but Srishti and Sarla defended her … ab is sb me tumhe wo kaha strong lgi btana … her sharp tongue only came into picture when she has arguments with Karan….. who magically turn up everytime to save her either from falling or goons…. Preeta se bechari FL maine apni zindagi me ni dekhi…. tumko wo kaha strong lgi …hr problem ka solution for her is Rona … rona and khoob sara rona .. fir rote rote Luthra brothers ko call krna .. and they will come to save the day…. 

Srishti h jo bht jyada strong h… maine uski wjah se dekhna shuru kia ta and honestly she deserves a show of her own but then she became too irritating…,too loudmouth.., no brain at all…  but Preeta ko strong ni keh skte .. she wasn’t… she isn’t and she will never be…

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jabse  ye police Officer Banni hai, iske brains has gne dwn the drains🤣🤣… Isme wo Dhakkad pana nahi raha… Har plan flop horaha hai… Hw is tis possible🙀…Tis is not Meet Hooda…. . Atleast she  cud hve used her  Policegiri now tat the gal is enforced in Shaadi n its against law? She has law in her hands, y didnt she checkmate on tat?… Nobody cud dared to question the Officer on duty .. Atleast!!! Chalo jo bi hai, im willing to wait n watch how Meety will stop the wedding again😆… Im also ziddi … 🤣Jab tak inka epic separation nahi dekhleti, mai yahi  hun🤣…. Babita se yahi umeed thi!! She has been obnoxious frm day 1… Wen she has raised her hands  earlier n has crossed the line several times, i xpected tis time too🥱… Nothng new for me… Its only MA who is going beyond my imagination…😔