Originally posted by: msin

It was quite sweet and adorable..

He wanted to eat her up .. 

Grab fest

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: msin

Angst nahi tha… par different tha … since they were together till last night .  So there’s a chance she heard everything.. and decided to propose to him .. in a grand way .. because she knew he loves her 

Yeah I felt that both knew they were there. The way she taunted in hospital that not everyone gets love in turn for love said it all to me. She would not make such a statement if she is not sure of his feelings. Nor she would make the sherwani ready. There were signs for both of them. They overcame the fear, few days back for Sai and last night for Virat. 👍🏼

Deevu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thoda loud tha  

But anything for Sai 

Though I didn't like the wifi kiss

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Sai can only do such a confession. Totally a rockstar. She bundled up in jewellery for her big day😆. I liked how they showed her. May be it is intentional to dress her up like that. cute yet endearingly beautiful. ☺️

Exactly my point. Sai is a vibrant and hatke personality. Her confession should not be the run-of-the-mill ones. Don't know... don't care but today's episode was entertaining!

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

It was really a wife kiss! But thats ok. 😃

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

It was really a wife kiss! But thats ok. 😃

I will take that underwhelming kiss only because there was the entire family and public around. 

Neha1808 thumbnail

I kinda feel bad for Patralekha. They way her memories were replaced by Sai! I mean i get she’s his wife, but still it hurts! Also, Pakhi was normal human before she met Virrraaaat😅 i mean she gave her powerbank to not so powerful man😑 overall feel sad for her!

xfiles thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What is that spectacle I watched now in the name of Confession? 😕 The worst in the history of ITV. 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I will take that underwhelming kiss only because there was the entire family and public around. 

Kuch fark nehi padta.. 

They are social distancing couple anyway.. 👎🏼

This has to be worst confession in ITV history.. 

No anger, no emotion nothing at all