Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Such a beautiful song

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Mere ko toh kkkkkkiran wali vibes aa rahi hai....๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Nah, this movie doesn't have any crazed psycho lover. It's a good movie nonetheless. 

Firstly, I love this song so much! It's one of my absolute favorites, though it's clearly lifted off this tune below that I love as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o2c4u7XwGo

Secondly, those blinds are terrible. Lucky her golden luck never got them visitors wanting to turn down the blinds, revealing the huge face poster.... and running for the hills. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Like blue said, it def. reeks of Kkkiran vibes.

Thirdly, I've always found her very pretty in movies those days, another one being Chaahat where she's deranged and obsessed with SRK's character.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Nah. Movie is a remake of The Fugitive. No psycho lover.

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Nah. Movie is a remake of The Fugitive. No psycho lover.

I've watched this movie, and I agree that she is not a psychotic character. But if you single out that brief part where she's sitting alone and playing with the blinds on her window.... with that gigantic face plastered on it, it doesn't look sane. ๐Ÿ˜† Esp after he married someone else.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

No, she is literally me when I see my old crush who is now happily married, and I'm friends with both of them. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hasini009 thumbnail

Ramya Krishna played Nilambari (psycho lover character) brilliantly in โ€˜Narasimhaโ€™๐Ÿ˜† 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I've watched this movie, and I agree that she is not a psychotic character. But if you single out that brief part where she's sitting alone and playing with the blinds on her window.... with that gigantic face plastered on it, it doesn't look sane. ๐Ÿ˜† Esp after he married someone else.

Our media just tends to portray heartbroken women in a crazy light. People don't seem to have faith that women can handle unrequited crushes. Women aren't allowed to pine normally, a dramatic tadka needs to be added.