Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Our media just tends to portray heartbroken women in a crazy light. People don't seem to have faith that women can handle unrequited crushes. Women aren't allowed to pine normally, a dramatic tadka needs to be added. 

B'wood movies in general are notorious for portraying eternal lovers who never move on .... that's like turmeric to the bolly curry! No turmeric, no curry. πŸ˜† 

I'm trying to think of a female character who moved on without all the drama. They're few and far in between, like Alia in Dear Zindagi .... or Kangna in Queen. I think there's a positive overall shift from 80s/90's to now in that sense regardless ... thankfully.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

B'wood movies in general are notorious for portraying eternal lovers who never move on .... that's like turmeric to the bolly curry! No turmeric, no curry. πŸ˜† 

I'm trying to think of a female character who moved on without all the drama. They're few and far in between, like Alia in Dear Zindagi .... or Kangna in Queen. I think there's a positive overall shift from 80s/90's to now in that sense regardless ... thankfully.

Nisha from DTPH says Hello.πŸ˜ƒ

Fierce & Strong, Nisha From DTPH Is Every Woman Who Battles Heartbreak But Keeps Her Head High

One of my favorite characters from BW. Lolo played her brilliantly.

From getting friend-zoned badly, feeling inferior & almost becoming a vamp ...

to crying, questioning, accepting her situation & then finally moving on without creating any fuss in anyone else's life, Lolo played the part brilliantly.

I've never resonated with a character that much. I wish Nisha was a real person.😳

Edited by diasingh2 - 2 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Nah. Movie is a remake of The Fugitive. No psycho lover.

Did she play the psycho lover in that SRK-Pooja Bhatt movie....I remember her from some movie?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Did she play the psycho lover in that SRK-Pooja Bhatt movie....I remember her from some movie?

Yes, Chahat (1996)

CHAAHAT 1996 | Shahrukh khan, Shah rukh khan movies, Bollywood

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

She was really good in that movie and then amazing in Bahubali.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Nisha from DTPH says Hello.πŸ˜ƒ

One of my favorite characters from BW. Lolo played her brilliantly.

From getting friend-zoned badly, feeling inferior & almost becoming a vamp ...

to crying, questioning, accepting her situation & then finally moving on without creating any fuss in anyone else's life, Lolo played the part brilliantly.

I've never resonated with a character that much. I wish Nisha was a real person.😳

Oh trust me, there are plenty of real women who move on with ease too -- they just don't get enough screen time in the reel world. I loved Nisha in DTPH, not to mention she looked gorgeous, quite possibly the best Karishma has ever looked in movies, followed by Fiza! β­οΈ

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

She was really good in that movie and then amazing in Bahubali.πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeah she was one hell of a character in Bahubali, totally rocked the role! 

I've never enjoyed a movie as much as I enjoyed Bahubali. I literally devoured every single bit of it, the one with Anushka. What a cast, what a performance and what a movie seriously!! I can never get enough of it! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Telugu version released before , nice melody song . 

Music director - m.m. Keervani who done Bahubali . 

Legend spb garu has  sung it in Telugu . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLoRr7tzpfY

Edited by Medha_Sree - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

After Manisha died they got married it seems πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGoyn44ilNU

Disclaimer - just fiction for entertainment purpose.