Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

A longer version of this clip dropped into my Insta feed and someone in the background said, "Bandh Kar Dada". Tim was repeating what that guy was saying to the paps but it sounded like "saala" when he said it.

And not really a big deal as it's made out, even if he said "saala", I doubt he understands what it means.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG....now these vella netizens are after a kid....he said DADA....not SALA....even as he was leaving I heard an adult voice say Dada......He is a kid....and maybe he is just repeating what he heard....someone must have said bus karo Dada and he repeated it....

I remember SRK once said in an interview.....that there were lot of people in front of Mannat....and little AbRam comes running to him and ......chalo bachha log aaya hai.....maybe SRK calls his fans as Bachhas...and he repeated that.....kids are like parrots ...they will most of the time repeat what they hear without even knowing the meaning...šŸ˜†

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Uhm he just repeated what someone in the background said two seconds ago, stop spewing your hate on a kid. Seriously some ppl r just horrible, acting as if they are the exemplary human beings. 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Poor Taimur. It really sucks for a child to be photographed all the time. Kids are honest and their opinions come out! 

What I donā€™t understand is WHY donā€™t Saif and Kareena tell the paps NOT to photograph their children outside their home ? 

Restaurants , airports etc canā€™t be avoided but surely at home it can be right ? 

And the Paps do listen when celebs ask them not to pap their kids. So many Celebs in HW and BW have made a deal with the paps that ā€œPhotograph us but not our kidsā€. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Bas kar saala?

Wow... šŸ˜²

Did Taimur use the word Saala?

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Porcupine

Did Taimur use the word Saala?

I could hear the word saala and not dada...

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He said dada coz he copied a man who said the same sentence a few seconds ago. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Does this kid go to school at all? Seems like heā€™s roaming all the time 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Bas kar saala?

Wow... šŸ˜²

he said dada