Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tetul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Bandh kar, SAALA! Kids learn from parents, friends, helps. It's upto the parents whether they'd like to let their kids grow up mannerless. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Did he say Dada or Saala? If it's Saala then kids at any age should be explained to not use such language, specially towards elders. 

Don't know why paps want to click him when he clearly doesn't like it. Cuteness sab theek hai lekin ab wo bada ho gaya hai..let him be.

Click Aradhya who is clearly more comfortable with paps now

Tetul thumbnail

^  He said, "Saala". I guess the tweet was by a fan, so the intentional euphemism. 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Now I'm confused it its dada or saala. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tetul

Bandh kar, SAALA! Kids learn from parents, friends, helps. It's upto the parents whether they'd like to let their kids grow up mannerless. 

he said dada. There are other videos where taimur uses the word dada to address strangers 

Tetul thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

he said dada. There are other videos where taimur uses the word dada to address strangers 

Disposable Medical Wooden Cotton Stick Swabs Q-Tip Beauty Care Cotton Buds - China Medical Cotton Swabs, Ear Cotton Buds | Made-in-China.com

desigal90 thumbnail

If you're trying to imply to use Q tips to clean out your ears, that's actually not recommended, makes the wax impaction worse ๐Ÿ˜‰

desigal90 thumbnail

Taimur Ali Khan asks paparazzi to stop, says โ€˜band kar dadaโ€™ as he copies his mom Kareena Kapoor

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/entertainment/taimur-ali-khan-asks-paparazzi-to-stop-says-band-kar-dada-as-he-copies-his-mom-kareena-kapoor-389050

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He says SAALA. At least, that's what I heard.

But it's not the fault of the 5-year-old kid, it's the fault of the celebrity culture of which we are all part. Look at the bigger picture.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

I'm loving how Jeh is absolutely unconcerned with the ruckus and is busy riding his car behind.๐Ÿ˜† Does anyone else hate the paps as much as Jeh does?