Avika Gor to make her Bollywood debut with '1920'

Posted: 1 years ago

Looks so much better without that unibrow

I liked that first 1920 with Ada Sharma. It was one of the better horror movies bw has made. Hope this new one can recreate the same magic.

Originally posted by NathuPyare

I liked that first 1920 with Ada Sharma. It was one of the better horror movies bw has made. Hope this new one can recreate the same magic.

Can u believe when i watched 1920 movie i got fever for the first time cuz earlier whenever i used to watch horror movies or shows i used to laugh but 1920 changed my perception or myth about it. N I slept with my parents for 3 years isn't it shocking nathu but it is true. God adha Sharma is a fabulous actress n I have no doubt on it.

How many 1920 movies will come in between there was a 1921 too

dono mahesh bhatt ke lap mein baithe kya?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Vickat_4evr

Can u believe when i watched 1920 movie i got fever for the first time cuz earlier whenever i used to watch horror movies or shows i used to laugh but 1920 changed my perception or myth about it. N I slept with my parents for 3 years isn't it shocking nathu but it is true. God adha Sharma is a fabulous actress n I have no doubt on it.

Well i remember watching it in theatre and there was this lady sitting in our front row. And during a scene towards the end of the movie she almost screamed and she literally tossed her pack of Popcorn in air and some of it fell on us sitting behind her πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by NathuPyare

Well i remember watching it in theatre and there was this lady sitting in our front row. And during a scene towards the end of the movie she almost screamed and she literally tossed her pack of Popcorn in air and some of it fell on us sitting behind her πŸ˜†.

Well watch this, 

https://youtu.be/Mz2SBMx6gKU

She’ll be a perfect fit to play ghost… πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ye video koi pehle dekh le to film kabhi na dekhe πŸ˜†