Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Looks so much better without that unibrow

NathuPyare thumbnail

I liked that first 1920 with Ada Sharma. It was one of the better horror movies bw has made. Hope this new one can recreate the same magic.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

I liked that first 1920 with Ada Sharma. It was one of the better horror movies bw has made. Hope this new one can recreate the same magic.

Can u believe when i watched 1920 movie i got fever for the first time cuz earlier whenever i used to watch horror movies or shows i used to laugh but 1920 changed my perception or myth about it. N I slept with my parents for 3 years isn't it shocking nathu but it is true. God adha Sharma is a fabulous actress n I have no doubt on it.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

How many 1920 movies will come in between there was a 1921 too

hasini009 thumbnail

dono mahesh bhatt ke lap mein baithe kya?πŸ˜†

NathuPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr

Can u believe when i watched 1920 movie i got fever for the first time cuz earlier whenever i used to watch horror movies or shows i used to laugh but 1920 changed my perception or myth about it. N I slept with my parents for 3 years isn't it shocking nathu but it is true. God adha Sharma is a fabulous actress n I have no doubt on it.

Well i remember watching it in theatre and there was this lady sitting in our front row. And during a scene towards the end of the movie she almost screamed and she literally tossed her pack of Popcorn in air and some of it fell on us sitting behind her πŸ˜†.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Well i remember watching it in theatre and there was this lady sitting in our front row. And during a scene towards the end of the movie she almost screamed and she literally tossed her pack of Popcorn in air and some of it fell on us sitting behind her πŸ˜†.

Well watch this, 

https://youtu.be/Mz2SBMx6gKU

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

She’ll be a perfect fit to play ghost… πŸ‘πŸΌ

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ye video koi pehle dekh le to film kabhi na dekhe πŸ˜†