Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Missed her on screen for a while now???? Ma'am she had THREE releases in 2021. She has NEVER been more active in her entire career of 12 years. 

Parineeti excels with a good director, so I am expecting great things from this project. ðŸ¥³

clearly I am missing a lot ! 

sg1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Imtiaz Ali's most recent films have disappointed me but this will be a new type of story for him. He's never done biopic and this has an interesting story and good casting. Can't wait 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She got great reviews for her movies last year even though the movies themselves didn't seem to cause a lot of excitement. It’s a safe bet to say there’s more scope for her to shine in this movie than the one she walked away from. But I hope this one becomes a box office success for her as well. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sg1217

Imtiaz Ali's most recent films have disappointed me but this will be a new type of story for him. He's never done biopic and this has an interesting story and good casting. Can't wait 

But he still has talent in him. Everyone has hit and misses. Here and there. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She got great reviews for her movies last year even though the movies themselves didn't seem to cause a lot of excitement. It’s a safe bet to say there’s more scope for her to shine in this movie than the one she walked away from. But I hope this one becomes a box office success for her as well. 

Hope so! 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Film ki cast padh ke wo kahavat yaad aa gayi -

Ek to karela, upar se neem chadha.

Diljit has a huge fan following in Punjab.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Diljit has a huge fan following in Punjab.

Yup... But i don't like him. Neither pariniti.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Yup... But i don't like him. Neither pariniti.

To each it’s own.  I mean the casting makes sense to me. Obviously a Punjabi singer can do good justice to Punjabi singer. Parineeti does great with a good director 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Imtiaz has lost his sheen but then so did Bhansali and he gave a Ram Leela..hoping this one is Imtiaz's Ramleela..

Future will say! I do think he got the casting right. Sorry, I don't like when Bollywood actors try to fake Punjabi accents. I can tell it is fake. And even though Punjabi was my first language i don't speak it as regularly anymore 

priya185 thumbnail

I like diljit

parineeti is good if she gets a good role her acting was good in sapf