Angsty PraRish today

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I simply loved Rishab helping Pratha get ready for her wedding with Yash, the tears in both their eyes and that song Humesha Tumko Chaaha from Devdas (I've always been in love with that song, it's so painfully beautiful ❀️) 

Him snatching away the mangalsutra and hurting her in the process like they did in Devdas and the lyrics playing 'Jo daag tumne mujhko diya, uss daag se mera chehra khila' β€οΈ

The minimal dialogues, her walking away from him and their eyes my god. πŸ˜­

My fav PraRish scenes have always been the super angsty ones, like Rishab's speech in mandap about loving Pratha, Pratha slapping drunk Rishab, and Pratha lying about being a gold-digger. And today's angsty scenes were just ahhhmazing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Teju and Simbuda, you guys πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with you it was a good scene, all their scenes are really good. Both having tears in their eyes was so painful to watch. 

Both looking at each other when she was leaving the house was saddd to watch. I’m glad he noticed that she was talking his gift with her.

I really liked Simba today he was good 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

I simply loved Rishab helping Pratha get ready for her wedding with Yash, the tears in both their eyes and that song Humesha Tumko Chaaha from Devdas (I've always been in love with that song, it's so painfully beautiful ❀️) 

Him snatching away the mangalsutra and hurting her in the process like they did in Devdas and the lyrics playing 'Jo daag tumne mujhko diya, uss daag se mera chehra khila' β€οΈ

The minimal dialogues, her walking away from him and their eyes my god. πŸ˜­

My fav PraRish scenes have always been the super angsty ones, like Rishab's speech in mandap about loving Pratha, Pratha slapping drunk Rishab, and Pratha lying about being a gold-digger. And today's angsty scenes were just ahhhmazing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Teju and Simbuda, you guys πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Teju and simbu were life of the show in bakwas episodes. I love how she kept looking back at him and his pain in eyes. Lekin devdas ke songs naagin mein kaha se aagya?? Tere sang  sad version would have been apt today 

firewings_diya thumbnail

I loved that scene too his pain was clearly visible in his eyes. The scene and vibes were too good 

rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Teju and simbu were life of the show in bakwas episodes. I love how she kept looking back at him and his pain in eyes. Lekin devdas ke songs naagin mein kaha se aagya?? Tere sang  sad version would have been apt today 

they were really good 

rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I loved that scene too his pain was clearly visible in his eyes. The scene and vibes were too good 

let’s hope we get to see more scenes where we get to see their emotions 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Teju and simbu were life of the show in bakwas episodes. I love how she kept looking back at him and his pain in eyes. Lekin devdas ke songs naagin mein kaha se aagya?? Tere sang sad version would have been apt today 

Devdas song they played on TV na and I think on Voot they're playing Tere Sang Pyaar Main only. Toh aise sab khush hojayenge πŸ˜†

And yess, PraRish are the only thing saving us from CVs ki bakwas story & joker villains. Like I can watch them share an eyelock for 30min of the episode and I still won't complain 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

I agree with you it was a good scene, all their scenes are really good. Both having tears in their eyes was so painful to watch. 

Both looking at each other when she was leaving the house was saddd to watch. I’m glad he noticed that she was talking his gift with her.

I really liked Simba today he was good 

I think these angsty emotional scenes bring the best out of Simba. Remember his mandap monologue about his fake love for Pratha, and then that drunk scene after wedding of him remembering Reem (even tho I didn't like Rishab feeling so strongly for Reem but still Simba nailed that scene). And now this..πŸ‘

rbb1 thumbnail

You are right Simba is good at those scenes and his eyes they speak a lot