Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Devdas songs uff each songs are gem of gem❤️

Even after so many years listening to it is so fresh & evergreen❤️

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Pratha and her belief in marriage. Her inner turmoil and questioning to shivji was amazing. Pratha trying to explain to risabh but him not letting her express herself brought tears. The mangalsutra snatching was very painful. Mahek looked like over acting ki dukan. Yash dialogue seemed so shallow. The soon to be vamp urvashi and seema were amazing.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

I think these angsty emotional scenes bring the best out of Simba. Remember his mandap monologue about his fake love for Pratha, and then that drunk scene after wedding of him remembering Reem (even tho I didn't like Rishab feeling so strongly for Reem but still Simba nailed that scene). And now this..👏

Risabh's word about alimony and expensive wedding.. His words have so much pain

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Pratha and her belief in marriage. Her inner turmoil and questioning to shivji was amazing. Pratha trying to explain to risabh but him not letting her express herself brought tears. The mangalsutra snatching was very painful. Mahek looked like over acting ki dukan. Yash dialogue seemed so shallow. The soon to be vamp urvashi and seema were amazing.

I wish he let her speak😢...Well I don't really blame Mehak...I think that's how it's meant to be done in the snake world..I didn't like how she got hurt on her forehead 🥺...but Rishabh was very upset Soo..