23 Apr bts pics + 25 April precap(Meet H vows to get Deep-Isha united)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye itne girte parte kyu rehte hai🤣🤣woh bhi sab ke saamne humesha

Jugnu21 thumbnail

so she didn’t wear the lehanga gifted by Meet A… and is she planning to exchange the groom? height difference ka to socho between Deep and Shanty… if not to ye kaise decide kr ki that Isha k liye best groom Deep bhaiya hi h…. aunty bina proofs analyze kiye sidhaa jumping to conclusion that Deep is innocent… 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

after the precap .. its clear that upcoming episodes are going to be wayy to serious and Meet H is in for more insults hurl at her … when I envisioned their separation… I wanted it to be love filled … anger but still caring towards each other … but the way this track is shaping up… by the time everything is done and dusted … this forum too will get emptied …. I just checked KKIS forum today out of curiosity… just to check how their forum members responding to current track change .. and I was shocked the first page is filled with farewell and goodbyes … since our forum is small… I guess there will be no farewell or goodbyes … we just stop coming one day.. all of us.. and forum will itself get locked due to inactivity….😭

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well the truth is this track is very negative. I have not watched episodes but only watched few clips and read comments/ updates/ tweets and I don’t have the energy to watch a badlegi reet girl getting humiliated every single time..or failing so many times..they seem to be hell bent on going typical route to get some TRPs from audience not keen on IPL..but they will lose the loyal audience..

many never restarted properly after manushi track..this includes me..I used to wait and daily watch episodes but after manushi track I only binge watch at my comfort so I can FF unnecessary drama..

I am usually not much active during weekdays and can’t really rant as it’s only going to stress me..but I feel connected to many of you here so don’t want to vanish but stay in touch through some discussions..hope that will be the case with many who are around..