Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Vijay bhai can we get new reaction emojis?

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

We were just discussing this internally few days back with regards to IPL team and we can show the team whom we are supporting. And idea we were exploring was to have similar systems for different forums.

So in IPL forum it would be IPL Teams and For Bigg Boss it would be BB contestants and similarly the same thing for other forums which the mods of those forum decide.. 😊

Will be exploring it further if it gets enough votes .. 

Wearing your favourite team's badge is a metaphor for your support! Members love to exhibit  their involvement  by wearing these special badges! 

The badge lets others know who you're rooting for, as well as your level of involvement and active participation in the discussions. 

In a way, it is a "badge of honor,"   letting others know  for whom you are rooted  and why it is  important for you to show that. 

I support this  idea Vijay❤️

vijay thumbnail

Currently there are only one way to retrieve forgotten password and that is through email.

In order to give more option to retrieve forgotten password we would add few more options to reset account password:

a) Enable SMS option.

b) Alternate Email Option

c) Add 2 Security Questions which only the user knows.

This should reduce user accounts getting abandoned due to forgot password / email.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

None of my business (coz I don't use the flag feature) but maybe the people who stalk the forum(s) without logging in shouldn't be able to see the flag and only when one does log in, should they see the flag. 

For example, right now, if you have logged out of if, you can't see the hyperlinked number of pages of a thread and have to open the thread to check the same, so that feature could be added here to maintain a user's privacy. 

UPDATE BY VIJAY:

This has been taken care of in our last update. Now only logged in users can see country flag of other users.

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Badges for Visit Streak

UPDATE:

Visit Streak badges awarded.. 😊

Next Level Badges for 500 / 750 / 1000 days visit streak.

ImageImageImage

First batch of 500 Days Visit Streak badge awarded today 😊

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago
missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

It would be a great help if IF Team decides to implement photo sharing like normal social media sites, instead of uploading in photo sharing sites. 

For example, if I would like to share a simple Screenshot, I would need to upload it imgur or postimage, then embed the link, which is rather troublesome. Now, I have several screenshots which I would like to add to the forum picture gallery in a forum I participate, but it is rather difficult to upload, make Links of around 150+ caps/pics. 

Please think about this update. Thank you. 

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Many times when the user is on a page longer than 20 minutes to type the message and when they make the post it gets Error 500. 

This is happening cause the session time out leading to losing out the whole message.

We would find a way to redirect the user to the post page without losing the message. So that they can attempt to post it again.

Koeli thumbnail

Also, we would be needing report button in the fan fiction section. Also a way to lock the stories that doesn’t meet IFCOC.

Can we also have a small tag or something on the cover picture whenever a new chapter is updated?

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Regarding the new fanfiction section, it is cool but interaction via comments there feels clumsy and so sometimes readers either don't comment or writers prefer to stick to the forum for better interactions. And we even have cases where people post in the FF section but create a thread in the forum for updates and discussions. 

Can we have something where once an FF is posted in the FF section, a linked thread us automatically created in the associated forum for all discussions? The comments and reviews from readers can reflect in both places. This will be motivating for readers and writers both as writers get a sorted interface to manage their stories and index while readers get a clean and familiar interface for reviews. 

As a writer, I like the FF section features but I like the discussions aspect of the forum more and hence prefer to post my stories in the forum vs the FF section. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Can we have badges for completed stories posted in the FF section? It will encourage more authors to post on the FF section and use the amazing features it provides. 😊