Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

And maybe the top-right menu could also show My Message Drafts just under Private Message (-> My Private Messages).

Or, since Private Message takes us to a page with Inbox and Outbox buttons, that page could also have a Drafts button in the same row.

Edited to add:

Also on that page (Dashboard / Private Message / Inbox), could the Jump To: drop-down menu include Message Drafts as an option?

And upon clicking the PM button on that page, could the Private Message Overview table include Message Drafts with a hyperlink?

By the way, in that Private Message Overview table, Outbox is not a hyperlink. You intended it to be a hyperlink like Inbox, Unread, and Starred, right?

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

Edited by Sonatia - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Well what to say... I also feel this is a good feature but then many complained so we were like fine.

In future we will give user the choice if they are okay showing their "My Posts".

Awaam ko khush karna bhi to zaroori haiπŸ˜†

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

can we have vote down button too ? 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

am confused so β€œvote up” is only for certain threads ? 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Agreed. When I post something publicly, I know that anyone in the world could see it and connect it to everything else I do on the internet. It makes no sense to let other members read my posts by browsing threads, but not when they visit my profile to find out what my interests and opinions are.

If I can go to a member's profile and see what fan fiction books the member has published, it's an inconvenience that I can't see where the member is discussing the origin of that fan fiction.

India Forums' revenue depends on members responding to each others' posts, right? There are threads where I'm the only person posting anything, and I really would like other members to find those topics and build a discussion. Hiding my posts on my profile is thwarting my effort to support India Forums' revenue.

Agree with you

Just posted something similar, didn't know about this discussion here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161331538

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Could we please have an EDT for the Appnapan Forum? 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijay

Well when a user sends a PM .. we do send notification instantly to the recipient. So I doubt we can do that.

However we will explore if we can allow Edit of the message part till the user has not read the PM. But looks we are going to confuse the user even more. πŸ˜ƒ

Regarding the action option we do not have any other spot to put it. Yet we will explore how we can make it better. May be the action part could be made sticky so that as soon as the PMs are selected it gets stickied at the bottom of the screen.

If posts can be edited anytime, why not PMs?

tellyme thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thanks... so many years in forum and it struck me yesterday to find out how to implement this.πŸ˜†

Thanks πŸ˜Š

Always welcome .

Please feel free to share any doubts/problems  .πŸ€—