Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Just thinking about what all we have seen so far leading up to the first weekend and what we saw in the first weekend (including the "precap"), I feel Aryananda, Pratyush, Pranjal, Sayantani, Faiz are handpicked to be the finalists.  Max promos for them - and they got to feature in TKSS and IGT.

May well be. But featuring in TKSS promo shoots is not always a good thing ðŸ˜ƒ
https://youtu.be/TJrr-ywYS-I

Realityshow thumbnail

On Sony IG, Chetanya seems to be the hottest thing going. So, one has to watch out for him!

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

May well be. But featuring in TKSS promo shoots is not always a good thing ðŸ˜ƒ
https://youtu.be/TJrr-ywYS-I

Oh man! 

Realityshow thumbnail

Incidentally, they sent 4 contestants to TKSS for last season (SS1). Only one made it to the finals. They also sent 3 to promote Super dancer. None made the finals.
It is a trend that is well established.

You may say it is unlucky to be part of these promos :)

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

So eventually it seems Arynanda is going to be in Arunita's team rather than PD's. All those promos were an elaborate set up for today's drama about Pawandeep letting her be a part of Arunita's team.

And based on this weekend at least, they might as well calll this "The Arudeep Show.". Ridiculous amount of emphasis on them two - they really should focus the show on the contestants.

While we debate about Arya and PD/Aru, we may want to keep this picture in mind in the background of our thoughts!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

May be an image of 5 people, people standing and indoor

altgr thumbnail

While we debate about Arya and PD/Aru, we may want to keep this picture in mind in the background of our thoughts!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

That will be totally unexpected.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I liked faiz so much and wants him to be in arunita team as it was shown in the first promo but looks like makers wants him in pawan team. Same with samriddhi from jammu, she was in arunita team in first promo but now looks like in pawan team. These two have high chances of winning!! 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Whoa!  Total left-field surprise!

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

I liked faiz so much and wants him to be in arunita team as it was shown in the first promo but looks like makers wants him in pawan team. Same with samriddhi from jammu, she was in arunita team in first promo but now looks like in pawan team. These two have high chances of winning!! 

Samriddhi is too young.  I don't think these 7 year olds can win against the 14 year olds.  At that age those many years make a huge difference.

I don't know the stats but I think that Arunita at 11 winning against 14-15 year olds would have been an exception because she genuinely is that kind of an exceptionally blessed talent.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hope they don't change mentors!! Arya nanda should be with pawan, fiaz with arunita etc