Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Should I give this a shot? Contestants look good. Is this by any chance the same creative team? ðŸ˜†

Yes same team.

But I will recommend you to watch the audition episodes.

altgr thumbnail

So they finished the first audition round auditions in first week itself. I think that's good. And it's going to be Super 15, 3 contestants per team.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for tagging.  Sorry for late post.  Busy this weekend so not watch the 1st episode.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So eventually it seems Arynanda is going to be in Arunita's team rather than PD's. All those promos were an elaborate set up for today's drama about Pawandeep letting her be a part of Arunita's team.

And based on this weekend at least, they might as well calll this "The Arudeep Show.". Ridiculous amount of emphasis on them two - they really should focus the show on the contestants.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

So eventually it seems Arynanda is going to be in Arunita's team rather than PD's. All those promos were an elaborate set up for today's drama about Pawandeep letting her be a part of Arunita's team.

Things will change and the decision is made by Content team/ judges. 

Nothing can be said at this time. Only at the start of the Premiere we will get to know who gets whom.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Things will change and the decision is made by Content team/ judges. 

Nothing can be said at this time. Only at the start of the Premiere we will get to know who gets whom.

I understand that the decision is by TCT / judges.  I am just saying that the promos were probably part of the set up to lead to this scripted moment of "dedo yaar.". All an elaborate drama.

altgr thumbnail

In last season too there was no certainty that the captain will get the contestant, he/she has brought.

In precap they showed Pawandeep giving medal to Faiz so I think he is in his team. Aryananda may get another captain.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

In last season too there was no certainty that the captain will get the contestant, he/she has brought.

In precap they showed Pawandeep giving medal to Faiz so I think he is in his team. Aryananda may get another captain.

Arya and Faiz will not be in one team for certain. So up to who gets whom. I still think Arya with PD and Faiz with Aru makes more business sense as duets are key in this competition. 

Faiz got the medal in the precap from PD because PD was singing with him. This must be after the actual performance.

But twists are expected in contestant allocation, we will have to wait. The only 100 percent prediction is that Shoaib will not be in Salman's team.

Realityshow thumbnail

Based on what I have seen/heard, and also based on regional support dynamics, here is my selection of potential finalists at this early stage

Aryananda

Faiz

Harshita

Aruna

Mani 

Sayisha  (Dark horse) 

What are yours? ðŸ˜ƒ

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Just thinking about what all we have seen so far leading up to the first weekend and what we saw in the first weekend (including the "precap"), I feel Aryananda, Pratyush, Pranjal, Sayantani, Faiz are handpicked to be the finalists.  Max promos for them - and they got to feature in TKSS and IGT.