Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessDiana

srsly. i need to press 10 sec fast fwd 4 time cos it 40 sec long ad😆😡

Yesterday, First time on seeing ad somewhere before the precap 🤨i m confused how come episode without playing precap straight away went to anupama😆... Then realised it's hotstar ethics 🤭... 

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday while Aryan was talking about step 2 of date technique, he was describing Imlie and today Imlie was exactly saying what Aryan is to her while what is special about Jeevan Saathi. sub consciously they are fully into each other and accepted the relationship. it is only a matter of time they confess it on face. But is it necessary to say that I love you to each other. love can be felt without saying it out. I have a love marriage, 5 years before and 16 year post marriage, my man never told me looking at my eyes that three words. but his actions speak louder and I can't have any better half better than him. so i call him my best half. even he does Sari folding on his own, and cooks better than me. I am a lucky one 😁😁
shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Shalu, my heart was so full by the fact that Aru realised exactly what was being said even when she didn't!

When she started, I was bit apprehensive how he will take this. The moment she said Safe.. I was like he can't miss this hint...it's all about him😆 n then he held her hand...I was so happy 😁😁. Gochu ko samaj aaya, iske baare mein hi bol rahi hai 🤣

PrincessDiana thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shravani95

Yesterday, First time on seeing ad somewhere before the precap 🤨i m confused how come episode without playing precap straight away went to anupama😆... Then realised it's hotstar ethics 🤭... 

They r smart cos after precap no one watch stupid ad but thnx god they cant remove ffwd option😆

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning girls!!! 

Thanks for this detail, my friend❤️ I watched late last night, after a emotionally charged day, tired, thought I would unwind🤢 Bruhhhhh....... What should I say? I am a hypocrite😲 How do you unwind when you know that there are hints of irritating drama in the offing?😡

These lines indeed are gold when you look at the context of Imlie and Aryan👍🏼 or just in vaccum. I just couldn't enjoy them at all🤢, as the poor guy is being taken for a ride and we know why these lines are being uttered👎🏼. He thought, she is talking about themselves and has those warm fuzzies, which he clearly feels and shows in his eyes😭 ( remember, this guy can show us anything with his eyes without opening his mouth👍🏼). But her agenda is different, something so rhetorical and stupid😡

It absolutely made no sense applying it to Arpita. Come on, that family went through the worst trauma ever possible. They lost their pillar of support, their elder, their son, brother, husband, friend, protector and they haven't even dealt with their grief😭. What they thought was an unfortunate accident by riled up emotions, turned out to be a vile, intentional homicide😭 In this context, who talks about " some Sundar-jeevansaathi" because you have a tunnel vision? 😡 While she herself who was in an abusive, non-relationship thought that it could be years before she can move on. Arpita in a loving, cherished relationship, who just went through a gut wrenching trauma should be married off ASAP with a jeevan saathi👎🏼. 

And it is ridiculous to assume Sundar-jeevan saathi would give her a secure, safe relationship. The guy is ever in a inferiority complex ridden mind-set, I am only a " naukar", his words, not mine👎🏼. So, what confidence is he going to give her? Every time a BM utters these words, he will withdraw into his shell and cry and Arpita has to cajole him out of it? 

Girls, if we want to take away anything from this show, today's gyaan from me...... if you are with a guy/girl who feels inferior ( so called inferirority complex), please run in the other direction.😡 They make their companion's life a living hell- cos' whatever you do, you are out to get them😲 You smile- you are laughing at their plight, you cry- you want to show the world how miserable you are with them, you dress up- you want to show off how good  you are to the world, you don't dress up- they got a dowdy spouse, you succeed- you want to show off you are better than them, you fail- they are the unlucky ones who has to put up with a failure like you.  so on  and so forth...... I think you are getting the idea. In some sense, a guy/girl with superiority complex like the dreaded patrakaar is better, because their head is in the clouds, jahan bhi dekhein, khud hi nazar aate hain, they are the best, their work changes the world, their life is the most unique ( I guess so, with two wives and multiple marriages), their intentions are the best, so on and so forth.......😡They don't see you anywhere in their vision and so won't bug you🤔 So take your pick😃I am no psychologist or psychiatrist, just some observations looking at the world my profession lets me watchsmiley7 So, please take this with a pinch of salt. Moving on......

I am hopeful Aryan will put the stops to this runaway Imlie train👍🏼But, nevertheless, he will be like us eating his words at the end, agreeing what a progressive, visionary Imlie is😡 This is giving me the heart burn😡He already said that his 4 years of grief is a story he cooked up in his head and not real😡😭. He doesn't stand a chance with the concept of "Imlie is the only well wisher who knows what is good for Arpita😡"  A loving and responsible brother toh shortsighted hain, who doesn't care/know or understand what is good for his sister😡

Remember, she already cured Nishant's leukemia with marriage😡 She will cure Arpita's grief with marriage too😡 I am beyond annoyed😡

I could care less about the rest of the episode. And then the preaching and gyaan about role and responsibility of wife thrown in for a good measure had be completely undone😡 Need to find something more cerebral girls🤔 This show is provoking unnecessary angst😡 If character Aryan goes down, there is nothing in this show😭. I didn't sign up to see an impulsive 19 year old playing God😡in every freaking way. 

Sorry, Shalu for venting here and forgive me for the early AM rant🤢

Edited by mili9 - 2 years ago
Param-Sundari thumbnail

Yaar relax.... Hopefully it's just the start of arpi-sunder as parallel track officially?

Then they can invest some time in character building for sunder and relationship building for them.

I agree that imlie playing god leaves a bad taste, but somethings in ITV can't be changed. 

Same as you I wish they keep Aryan's character intact otherwise nothing here for me as well 🤷

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shalu79

If we would have got flashback while Imlie saying it than she has to accept it to herself too.  N that we won't get it so soon.😆 Only solace is that we did get some when she closed her eyes later. ❤️

you know what would have been perfect. When imlie was describing jeevansaathi Aryan should have had flashback of Imlie doing those things for him.. and then when in the end Imlie closed her eyes with arpi , she had own voice over with aryan doing those things for her in flashback. A loop closed in one episode.  

Edited by Wanderbug - 2 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

since I missed that whole arc and too lazy to go back, can someone tell me how did Imlie cure Nishanth's leukemia with marriage? who is he married to? am guessing that Nishanth is this fella?

Imli 15th February 2021 Written Update: Nishant returns home

Edited by mango.falooda - 2 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

since I missed that whole arc and too lazy to go back, can someone tell me how did Imlie cure Nishanth's leukemia with marriage? who is he married to? am guessing that Nishanth is this fella?

Imli 15th February 2021 Written Update: Nishant returns home

I didnt watch those, I skipped them till I randomly watched the rain scene and went back to watch from Ep:311 and probably the one before where she walked out of Ts.

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

you know what would have been perfect. When imlie was describing jeevansaathi Aryan should have had flashback of Imlie doing those things for him.. and then when in the end Imlie closed her eyes with arpi , she had own voice over with aryan doing those things for her in flashback. A loop closed in one episode.  

Aryan sirf flashbacks mei hi jee raha hai..Its the lady who needs to open her eyes and the man to open his heart..both sprint in opposite directions when they hear the word love.