Show to go off air

Kri18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/PromotionPointt/status/1517101497720344576?s=20&t=jH18BqEQ2cA-q1U4hfyJ0w

Show is going Off-Air ðŸ˜² , is this true ?

But it is such a beautiful and peaceful show , why off-air this soon ???

Edited by Kri18 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Yep expected this.

Sab TV has 2 new shows coming up. They are pulling the lowest TRP shows off-air. Sab Satrangi and Ziddi Dil were the 2 on the list. ðŸ¤”

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Let's wait and watch ...every day some new news is coming. However, sab satrangi and zdmn's going off-air is making round for a while so that might be true.

2 days back I also read somewhere on Instagram that sab tv might shift sab satrangi at 11:30 pm so that it can complete it's story. 

Bdw not surprised becoz shows trp is low from day 1.🤔

Palak2812 thumbnail

Which other show coming ?

I know about Alibaba one 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Which other show coming ?

I know about Alibaba one 

JD Majethia is working on a show as well. They've done the casting for it and it's coming on Sab as well. I think Alibaba will probably come at 7:30 slot in place of Sab Satrangi and that show will take Ziddi Dil's slot. After all Aladdin did really well at 7:30 slot as well.

rbpll thumbnail

Apart from Ali baba, two more shows are going to launch in sab tv. One of them is from optimystix-who are also the producer of good night India. 

Alibaba most probably come at 7:30 as that is the best slot for such shows. So don't know what that leaves for sab satrangi.

Edited by rbpll - 2 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Apart from Ali baba, two more shows are going to launch in sab tv. One of them is from optimystix-who are also the producer of good night India. 

Alibaba most probably come at 7:30 as that is the best slot for such shows. So don't know what that leaves for sab satrangi.

Oh I didn't know Optimystix is also launching a show. So that means total 3 shows. Then for sure Sab Satrangi is going off air. They probably just need to finalize a date now.

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Oh I didn't know Optimystix is also launching a show. So that means total 3 shows. Then for sure Sab Satrangi is going off air. They probably just need to finalize a date now.

Yeah I am watching with the expectation that it will end soon.😔

God knows what sab tv has planned for sab satrangi. They just keep on launching shows without proper planning behind its time-slot and marketing according to story. Itni jaldi khatam hi karna tha to launch hi kyu kiya.😡

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Yeah I am watching with the expectation that it will end soon.😔

God knows what sab tv has planned for sab satrangi. They just keep on launching shows without proper planning behind its time-slot and marketing according to story. Itni jaldi khatam hi karna tha to launch hi kyu kiya.😡

I know! But on one hand I'm also happy that they are ending the show before they ruin the story. But on the other hand I just wish they had let the show run a little longer. The show won't even complete 100 episodes before end of May.

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I know! But on one hand I'm also happy that they are ending the show before they ruin the story. But on the other hand I just wish they had let the show run a little longer. The show won't even complete 100 episodes before end of May.

@bold  Agree! 

I'll be sad when (if ðŸ˜‰) show ends. However, my strategy is to appreciate that I, only by chance, "bumped" into Sab Satrangi promo and started watching the show from the 1st episode. I can't say that everything is perfect in the show. But I don't expect it to be perfect, just heart-warming as it is, and professional enough in every aspect - as it is.  

TRPs are low, and this is probably disappointing for makers. However, I believe that in the end, being part of Sab Satrangi will be rewarding for every member of the team - both people in front and behind the camera. So, who cares about TRPs ðŸ˜Ž