Posted: 1 years ago

What the heck, Pratha and Yash are getting married. Why? How? 

I woke up and was thinking it was night mare. What the heck? I want prarish

I read on tellychakkar too that Rishabh is to marry Reem too and I'm literally confused lol...we have to wait and see what made all these happen...Cause prarish were already beginning to get comfortable with each other

Originally posted by Radhe101

I woke up and was thinking it was night mare. What the heck? I want prarish

exactly my thought

Originally posted by Toluwalopexo

I read on tellychakkar too that Rishabh is to marry Reem too and I'm literally confused lol...we have to wait and see what made all these happen...Cause prarish were already beginning to get comfortable with each other

I know right they seem to be getting along and all of a sudden they are getting married to other people that’s weird. I hope it’s someone nightmare and not reality 

Originally posted by rbb1

I know right they seem to be getting along and all of a sudden they are getting married to other people that’s weird. I hope it’s someone nightmare and not reality 

I hope so too... cause I'm here thinking what could have made all these happen...why would Rishabh let Pratha go like that...but the wedding looks unplanned as Pratha wasn't even wearing wedding clothes

Yeah it will be nice to see what happens, Saturday can’t come quick enough lol 

Reemcream is not needed for the plot. Why the heck ekta is hellbent on having multiple marraiges in her show. I m watching indian show after decade to find same old tactic

Lol exactly. I've got no clue who's getting hitched to whom. 6 people, 1 mandap, it's like a badly written version of musical chairs 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cco2eWvvrBT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=