Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mish_18

Lol love triangle ke naam par pentagon bana diya hai inhone - Pratha, Rishab, Ritesh, Reem and now Yash. ðŸ˜†

it's a square at this point 😂. Ritesh is out of the picture... it's now prarish and Reem yash

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

it's a square at this point 😂. Ritesh is out of the picture... it's now prarish and Reem yash

My Ritzi boi ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watch this for distraction and pure entertainment. The entertainment is prarish so might see what they are going to do. Just saw feb initial promos used to promote naagin as modern and smart. Now days they are dumbing down Risabh and Pratha's character. That's my feeling.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toluwalopexo

Ritesh will come soon. He is just waiting to finish his commitment with khatra show.

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Lol love triangle ke naam par pentagon bana diya hai inhone - Pratha, Rishab, Ritesh, Reem and now Yash. ðŸ˜†

The pentagon is awesome. I am waiting for Ritesh to return 

Toluwalopexo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

I watch this for distraction and pure entertainment. The entertainment is prarish so might see what they are going to do. Just saw feb initial promos used to promote naagin as modern and smart. Now days they are dumbing down Risabh and Pratha's character. That's my feeling.

Yeahh...I understand that. But it'd be nice if you still stick around 😊

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I was thinking maybe Pratha is marring Yash to save Rishab 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Woke up with news that yash being sheshnag. So i hope risu is sarva shresth naag for our pratha. Cv ka brain sayad so raha hain. Kahan kahan se ideas la rahen

Honestly it doesn't matter as long as Pratha loves Rishabh. Fir chahe sheshnaag ya sarvashreshtha naag koi bhi ho ðŸ˜†

Toluwalopexo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

I was thinking maybe Pratha is marring Yash to save Rishab 

Save his life from what tho?😩

ninashines thumbnail

If Yash turns out to be sarvashresht naag, maybe they'll pull something like Desh ko bachane ke liye sarvashresht naag aur naagin ka milan zaroori hai ðŸ˜†