Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

its like even in song they are just romancing πŸ˜΅

It's all just fandoms and fan-service and twitter trends and good looking actors and EMAs on ITV now. No one wants to focus on actual storylines or content. Content ke liye web-shows par jaana padta hai abb. Subscription lena padta hai ufff πŸ˜΅πŸ€”

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The comic stuff is losing plot too. Look at Tarak lal and waghle. They are too preachy trying to give social message. I rather watch game of thrones and office or lucifer. If i need something very senseless than i can watch 3 idiots or hera pheri. I just happened to check on teja and simbu on if and came across their wedding vm. Now hooked on prarish

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

It's all just fandoms and fan-service and twitter trends and good looking actors and EMAs on ITV now. No one wants to focus on actual storylines or content. Content ke liye web-shows par jaana padta hai abb. Subscription lena padta hai ufff πŸ˜΅πŸ€”

the problem with shows are like they dont offer variety of themes 

Like for eg 

Krishna arjun main we had a issue they used to take their own sweet time. Knock jhok myster suspence everything. 

Since this web shows are tightly coupled with no of episodes. Its like before you blink it will end. And they keep random mystery so that people can watch s2 

I tried watching pavithra rishta. I felt shaheer and ankita were good. But they just finished everything withing 8 epi the story was so rushed and they put some random mu for no reason πŸ€” i hate these unnecessary season breaks 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhe101

The comic stuff is losing plot too. Look at Tarak lal and waghle. They are too preachy trying to give social message. I rather watch game of thrones and office or lucifer. If i need something very senseless than i can watch 3 idiots or hera pheri. I just happened to check on teja and simbu on if and came across their wedding vm. Now hooked on prarish

OMG I remember Khichdi and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Shararat. Sitcoms like these were just golden β€οΈ

firewings_diya thumbnail

i agree. Tarak looks repeatative to me. If we compare tu tu main main with tarak it's not even near. 

Tu tu main main had different plots sub plots. They used to fight resolve explore issues. 

Even though the nok jhoks are repeatative it looked apt to the scene. But tarak mehtha they just have some people who speak in wierd voice and they call it as comedy 

For me i did not had anything to watch during weekends i do not like series with season breaks even i dont like movies so last option was naagin πŸ˜† i just laugh at them and teju is giving her best and given chance simba can also shine so just watching for them πŸ˜†

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hated barrister babu for showing child  with adult. Finally started watching when bondita came back as adult and they ended show afterwards. Udariyaan is gutter show. I thought dubey would have his sense not to show utter garbage

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

OMG I remember Khichdi and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Shararat. Sitcoms like these were just golden β€οΈ

we should sign a petition🀣 Bring back old shows keep your new shows πŸ€£

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i agree. Tarak looks repeatative to me. If we compare tu tu main main with tarak it's not even near. 

Tu tu main main had different plots sub plots. They used to fight resolve explore issues. 

Even though the nok jhoks are repeatative it looked apt to the scene. But tarak mehtha they just have some people who speak in wierd voice and they call it as comedy 

For me i did not had anything to watch during weekends i do not like series with season breaks even i dont like movies so last option was naagin πŸ˜† i just laugh at them and teju is giving her best and given chance simba can also shine so just watching for them πŸ˜†

Same watching for laugh and teja/simbu. The senior folks in my house can watch all the nonsense drama. I don't blame them because nothing to do so watch itv and not interested in Non itv shows.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I hated barrister babu for showing child  with adult. Finally started watching when bondita came back as adult and they ended show afterwards. Udariyaan is gutter show. I thought dubey would have his sense not to show utter garbage

samw πŸ€£ thats the biggest comedy of rangu πŸ€£

Radhe101 thumbnail

Hansa will be enough from khichdi..hansa does well in negative roles in movies 

Edited by Radhe101 - 2 years ago