Character of Tej?

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Making a separate thread about Tej 

It may be unpopular opinion but I am not liking Tej.

1. Give your attention to your wife . She was waiting since long.

2. Adoption forcefully nahi hote.

3.Still if you like the kids, bridge their gap with your wife, not make them dislike further by choosing one between them. Balance.

4. That taunt to her of not being able to be a mother.

5. Cigarette waala kaand was very wrong but just don't break the relationship for this. By doing this you are pushing her to do wrong even more. Punish her in some other way.

6.At least try to understand what made her do such bad things. Give her assurance. Communicate na then you will know what kind of brainwashing and all she is facing and explain her how dumb it is.

7. Kabhi kabhi parents v angry ya pareshan hoke jatate hai ki they did so much.  She was your wife. She actually waited for so long and that is praiseworthy. And even when he was not normal tabh v she did not leave despite having the option to move on with Ravi. Itna wait ka thank to kabhi nahi kiya aur aaj when she mentioned that you labelled it ehsaan 

Wowsmiley32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

3.Still if you like the kids, bridge their gap with your wife, not make them dislike further by choosing one between them. Balance.

5. Cigarette waala kaand was very wrong but just don't break the relationship for this. By doing this you are pushing her to do wrong even more. Punish her in some other way.

6.At least try to understand what made her do such bad things. Give her assurance. Communicate na then you will know what kind of brainwashing and all she is facing and explain her how dumb it is.

7. Kabhi kabhi parents v angry ya pareshan hoke jatate hai ki they did so much.  She was your wife. She actually waited for so long and that is praiseworthy. And even when he was not normal tabh v she did not leave despite having the option to move on with Ravi. Itna wait ka thank to kabhi nahi kiya aur aaj when she mentioned that you labelled it ehsaan 

Wowsmiley32

I agree 

ITV ki problem he yahi hain

If they make side characters be good to main leads 

Then they make them a very bad partner.

That character would be good but would never treat their own spouse with that love and respect she deserves 

His wife was being mistreated by his mother but she still stayed and waited for him with no evil intensions ( atleast abhi tak toh she is shown as a nice person ) she deserves the whole world.

Adoption, letting your loved one to be removed from life support 

Yeh do aisi cheeze hain joh gyaan dene mein bohot easy hain but when it falls on u, u go through soo much emotional trauma and conflicts with oneself.  

&
Is a very difficult decision to take. 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I agree 

ITV ki problem he yahi hain

If they make side characters be good to main leads 

Then they make them a very bad partner.

That character would be good but would never treat their own spouse with that love and respect she deserves 

His wife was being mistreated by his mother but she still stayed and waited for him with no evil intensions ( atleast abhi tak toh she is shown as a nice person ) she deserves the whole world.

Adoption, letting your loved one to be removed from life support 

Yeh do aisi cheeze hain joh gyaan dene mein bohot easy hain but when it falls on u, u go through soo much emotional trauma and conflicts with oneself.  

&
Is a very difficult decision to take. 

It would have been better if she moved on with Ravi. I am assuming he would have treated her better. 

Bold- Agreed. Only those facing can understand.

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
Datura thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wowsmiley32

Agree completely. Only problem i have with Sunaina is she is being very dumb and taking Masoom's (the woman who tried to get her thrown out of the house before) word for everything... And reacting badly, be it with the kids and now Meety too😒

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Datura

Agree completely. Only problem i have with Sunaina is she is being very dumb and taking Masoom's (the woman who tried to get her thrown out of the house before) word for everything... And reacting badly, be it with the kids and now Meety too😒

I am not liking Sunaina too. She has suddenly become too dumb. Just too dumb. She not only forgot Masoom's kaands but also MH's help.What she is doing is also very wrong. But in the show, through Sunaina's wrong, the writer is trying to justify Tej's mistakes

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am not liking Sunaina too. She has suddenly become too dumb. Just too dumb. She not only forgot Masoom's kaands but also MH's help.What she is doing is also very wrong. But in the show, through Sunaina's wrong, the writer is trying to justify Tej's mistakes

Both are out of my list now.. I wanted Tej to get more screen space as he is a good actor..But pata ni tha ki he will get such scenes ..😭

I felt them like immature .. like teenage lovers.. 

Look at meetwa-meety , their relationship is handled maturely till now.. I hope they wont change it in future for the sake of any trp crap..😕

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Wowsmiley32

Both of them are dumb and are making mistakes. Sunaina feels it's Meety who is trying to get rid of RL and push them on Tej. Meety told Tej about what she did to RL. I'm like seriously girl...ab din itne Bure agaya hain ki Masoom ko trust karogi paar Meety ko nahi? She really needs to sit down and talk to Meety. Yeh Jo forced evilness hain na? This is not suiting her. This will infact create more problems between Sutej. Then, the leads will need to come and solve it.

And about Tej. I have problems with Sunaina but that doesn't justify everything that Tej is doing. Again, ek proper conversation se shayad sab solve ho jaya. She can tell why she doesn't want to adopt RL. Tej can atleast try to understand at this point. She can tell how she is feeling unwanted, and Tej can convince her that's not the case.

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Both of them are dumb and are making mistakes. Sunaina feels it's Meety who is trying to get rid of RL and push them on Tej. Meety told Tej about what she did to RL. I'm like seriously girl...ab din itne Bure agaya hain ki Masoom ko trust karogi paar Meety ko nahi? She really needs to sit down and talk to Meety. Yeh Jo forced evilness hain na? This is not suiting her. This will infact create more problems between Sutej. Then, the leads will need to come and solve it.

And about Tej. I have problems with Sunaina but that doesn't justify everything that Tej is doing. Again, ek proper conversation se shayad sab solve ho jaya. She can tell why she doesn't want to adopt RL. Tej can atleast try to understand at this point. She can tell how she is feeling unwanted, and Tej can convince her that's not the case.

Thats why I mentioned.. they are behaving like teenage lovers.. really immature..

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

1 to there was absolutely no scenes with Tej.. he has suffered so much physical, mental and emotional trauma… pr koi scene ni dikhaya… 

sunaina telling him taht he can never be a father  could be a scene we could have bonded with the character emotionally…. but ni wo b ni dikhaya..

Sunaina telling him about last 4 years … or a little bit about his condition… is another opportunity lost…. 

ab suddenly jb inko reveal krna hoga ya use witness bnana hoga… inko uaad ane lgega.. headache ane shuru ho jayenge… triggers milne lgenge.. like really…  

upar se their fights are something we are hearing about since beginning… or ab dekh b re h …to I want to know k Kaisa ye pyaar h ? 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

1 to there was absolutely no scenes with Tej.. he has suffered so much physical, mental and emotional trauma… pr koi scene ni dikhaya… 

sunaina telling him taht he can never be a father  could be a scene we could have bonded with the character emotionally…. but ni wo b ni dikhaya..

Sunaina telling him about last 4 years … or a little bit about his condition… is another opportunity lost…. 

ab suddenly jb inko reveal krna hoga ya use witness bnana hoga… inko uaad ane lgega.. headache ane shuru ho jayenge… triggers milne lgenge.. like really…  

upar se their fights are something we are hearing about since beginning… or ab dekh b re h …to I want to know k Kaisa ye pyaar h ? 

They are high on hormones wala Pyaar. If you are looking for something deep-spirited and soul connection then you are looking at the wrong place. With Meets representing almost the ideal kind of relationship of respect and love, they represent the modern-day convenience kind-of love. Where you love a person as long as he/she can fancy your eccentricities. In a ideal set-up, who wouldn't want to be with a person who adheres to your every demand? Unconditional love wagera sirf shows aur movies mein dikhta hain. 

Sutej never really got a break. This news hits them as soon as Tej is back to being normal and all attention shifted to this adoption drama..now when Sunaina is not relenting toh Tej agaya apne asli roop mein. Also, I won't blame Tej completely. Sunaina has done some questionable things too. Tej was giving her time na? She slapped the kids whom Tej literally treats like his own children. Then, she tried to separate them from him by putting such false allegations that only puts question marks on her intentions. Tej ka outburst apne jaga thik tha paar mannnn you shouldn't be taunting your wife for not being able to be a mom, or you shouldn't even break off your relationship with her on that. You should rather sit down and have a Convo. Meetwa yaar samjha na apne Bhai ko

Edited by Mysterylushes - 2 years ago