Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Actually now you have said what I didnt say earlier. When you said she fell from the stairs and you are going to not watch further... I didnt feel anything for Meety.. I wondered if it was only me so chup rahi. Mujhe bas laga that she will get idea of how to get Shanty's glasses off ... 

Mujhe doubt hai...

they are going back to stage 1🧐

MBA against Meety - before she always told her she gave priority to her mayka... now it is her job. 

Meetwa also will be in fighting mode with Meety - only this time they are in love so there will be a difference now. And Meetwa may still support for what he feels right. 

Earlier it was Manushi's and Kunal's kaands that needed to be exposed, now it is Mama, Chacha and Hawa... plus Shanty. 

I felt bad … not for her but overall scene … mtlb as a women I am offended k saas h to kuch b kregi… and shaadi k mamle me to strangers ki b advice li jati h… itna blind trust just because tumara bhai h .. like really.. or Babita ko alag hi thrill milta h Meet H ko humiliate krke… she actually deserves Manushi as bahu… 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I felt bad … not for her but overall scene … mtlb as a women I am offended k saas h to kuch b kregi… and shaadi k mamle me to strangers ki b advice li jati h… itna blind trust just because tumara bhai h .. like really.. or Babita ko alag hi thrill milta h Meet H ko humiliate krke… she actually deserves Manushi as bahu… 

Oh ok. Agree about that. I am yet to see the episode. Yes Babita needs a good lesson. But sometimes I feel Meety goes to unnecessary extent to please Babita. Looking for validation jahan kabhi nahi milega 🤔

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Oh ok. Agree about that. I am yet to see the episode. Yes Babita needs a good lesson. But sometimes I feel Meety goes to unnecessary extent to please Babita. Looking for validation jahan kabhi nahi milega 🤔

agree … daadi and Anubha ne acha bdla liya iski shaadi yha kra kr … so much potential wasted ….  majnu pati… chudail saas, chipkali nanad1 , double dholki jethani, dimag se paidal jeth, chaalbaaz chacha sasur and mute sasur …  kya to family h …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

I would have named this post-

Na karenga Shanty ke izzat ko bhasm 

Sanam Teri kasam 🤣

mai change kr b du but I prefer tum koi OS likho na badiya sa Shanty k upar … ya sarcastic commentary wala post … you do it soo much better  …  if not better than AIB roast to uske takkar ka to h hi…🤣

Edited by Jugnu21 - 2 years ago
Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

mai change kr b du but I prefer tum koi OS likho na badiya sa Shanty k upar … ya sarcastic commentary wala post … you do it soo much better  …  if not better than AIB roast to uske takkar ka to h hi…🤣

Are itna compliment ab toh likhna Hoga 😆

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ikr. Dekho I usually try to see every side of a situation before  coming to a conclusion. That's why you might never see me getting extremely angry on any character. I'm a Capricorn stuck inside the spirit of a Libra I feel ( I don't believe in astrology but that's what a friend says 😆)

Yaha bhi there where so many ways to deal with the situation. I understand the family's frustration. The bizarre spectacle that the event become with all the allegations and none being proved. In-laws toh nahi manney wale. Fine you are angry at your daughter-in-law. But punish her after the guests leave. Or tell her to say sorry. Par nahi you go and give her a task that you know she won't be comfortable doing. Give her an attire that she won't be able to pull off. Make her wear heels that you know she will stumble if she tries to walk on them. Or free glass bhi pakra diya. Kya chahta the? Pura drink Meety pe girey aur uski shadeed bezzati aur ho? Then, tell her to speak elegantly and behave like a Alhawat. Toh she still somewhere thinks that Meety is a misfit 🤪. I was happy at that pull scene of Meets. In a way, Meetwa romancing Meety so openly infront of that old hag made my sadist soul happy. Jisko elegance aur class ke tanay deh rahe the ussey tumhara beta ki Nazar haati nahi. Now take that Babs. Honestly, Babs ney thoda bohot bhi Jo Meety ko accept Kiya that's because of the love evident in Meetwa's eyes. That's it.

And I have always said. Babs is a character not worth discussing.  We will like her at times, and hate her at others. It is as it is. She may not be a typical vamp saas who is always planning and plotting to separate her son and daughter-in-law. Honestly, she does want her son to be with someone he loves.  But that doesn't also make her much of a better saas.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Ikr. Dekho I usually try to see every side of a situation before  coming to a conclusion. That's why you might never see me getting extremely angry on any character. I'm a Capricorn stuck inside the spirit of a Libra I feel ( I don't believe in astrology but that's what a friend says 😆)

Yaha bhi there where so many ways to deal with the situation. I understand the family's frustration. The bizarre spectacle that the event become with all the allegations and none being proved. In-laws toh nahi manney wale. Fine you are angry at your daughter-in-law. But punish her after the guests leave. Or tell her to say sorry. Par nahi you go and give her a task that you know she won't be comfortable doing. Give her an attire that she won't be able to pull off. Make her wear heels that you know she will stumble if she tries to walk on them. Or free glass bhi pakra diya. Kya chahta the? Pura drink Meety pe girey aur uski shadeed bezzati aur ho? Then, tell her to speak elegantly and behave like a Alhawat. Toh she still somewhere thinks that Meety is a misfit 🤪. I was happy at that pull scene of Meets. In a way, Meetwa romancing Meety so openly infront of that old hag made my sadist soul happy. Jisko elegance aur class ke tanay deh rahe the ussey tumhara beta ki Nazar haati nahi. Now take that Babs. Honestly, Babs ney thoda bohot bhi Jo Meety ko accept Kiya that's because of the love evident in Meetwa's eyes. That's it.

And I have always said. Babs is a character not worth discussing.  We will like her at times, and hate her at others. It is as it is. She may not be a typical vamp saas who is always planning and plotting to separate her son and daughter-in-law. Honestly, she does want her son to be with someone he loves.  But that doesn't also make her much of a better saas.

ok I didn’t watch the episode… and yesterday also read that she was told to speak properly.. what did exactly Babita say? can you give me the dialogue or timestamp so that I will watch only that clip…