Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

pta ni but they look more odd than Meets … and height difference is quite visible … I wonder why no one pointed this out…, Meets k case me to hr aira gaira point out kr deta ta…  … khud mahaan Babita ji ne kitni bar bola hoga… 

Babs is gone case now.. I will try to ignore her and her scenes for few days.. for my mental sake.. will skip her part.. 

Dont you remember the sbs segment, looks like even Ashi got pissed off .. 😈

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Precap is Babita asks Meet H whether she can do anything for this house happiness and peace … she says yes … then she takes her and put her hand on Meet A’s head and asks her to swear on Meet A that she will not do anything against Shanty from now on .. only then this family can be happy…. 

utterly stupid and ridiculous

yeh aa gayi vaaps MBA. 

I mean why people do professional and personal mix up

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

utterly stupid and ridiculous

yeh aa gayi vaaps MBA. 

I mean why people do professional and personal mix up

professional wala angle to abhi aya hi ni… she was just asking Meet H to drop the quest for evidence against Shanty .. so that Isha’s alliance can be broken … 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

professional wala angle to abhi aya hi ni… she was just asking Meet H to drop the quest for evidence against Shanty .. so that Isha’s alliance can be broken … 

you meant can not be broken she wants isha to get married to shanty 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

you meant can not be broken she wants isha to get married to shanty 

yeah thoda jumbled sentence ho gya ye wala … 😛 what I meant was … K Meet H apni zid chd de k prove layegi taki Isha ka rishta toot ske shanty se …  but yeah … uska mtlb whi tk ka h… usko khwab thode hi aya h k in future ye Meet Hooda k papa k murderer niklenge .. although Shanty k us se koi lena dena h ni… sb Abhay Mama ji k karam kaand h… but still…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

isha jo ye muh me dahi jama kr baithi h.. or jo duggu type harkate kr ri h .. jaise duggu was trying to hold Masoom’s hand during adoption track… waise hi she is doing too.. pta ni kyu mje chid ho gyi h pure Ahlawat khandan se … honestly mje ab sbse chid ho gyi h … Meet A ki achai b mje tempt ni kr ri … and Meet H k liye sympathy b ni aa ri … ye ho kya ra  h mere sath…

Maluu thumbnail

isha jo ye muh me dahi jama kr baithi h.. or jo duggu type harkate kr ri h .. jaise duggu was trying to hold Masoom’s hand during adoption track… waise hi she is doing too.. pta ni kyu mje chid ho gyi h pure Ahlawat khandan se … honestly mje ab sbse chid ho gyi h … Meet A ki achai b mje tempt ni kr ri … and Meet H k liye sympathy b ni aa ri … ye ho kya ra  h mere sath…

Relax nikki.. take a deep breath..  It was difficult to watch as MBA was so irritating today with all Ahlawats in mute mode.. upcoming epis will be ok i guess..🤞🤞🤞🤞

For the time being, its better re-watch some good epis..😃 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Relax nikki.. take a deep breath..  It was difficult to watch as MBA was so irritating today with all Ahlawats in mute mode.. upcoming epis will be ok i guess..🤞🤞🤞🤞

For the time being, its better re-watch some good epis..😃 

I did actually… mai jakr 12 feb ka episode dekh kr ayi .. the whole “aankh maarey” wala dance …

mai soch ri hu 1 bar rewatch kru .. or jha Manushi expose hui … whi pr end smj kr … closure le lu… k ha then they lived happily ever after …. ❤️ 

Maluu thumbnail

I did actually… mai jakr 12 feb ka episode dekh kr ayi .. the whole “aankh maarey” wala dance …

mai soch ri hu 1 bar rewatch kru .. or jha Manushi expose hui … whi pr end smj kr … closure le lu… k ha then they lived happily ever after …. ❤️ 

I would prefer 

For angst ..the vday epi..it was lit really .. 

For comedy ..pagphere. oh GiraffeJi is the best name so far..😆

For romance  Jiya tere hor dissa .. 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Sorry for ranting so much but halat ye kar d show ne. I am not liking the current situation at all.

We are not in the position to complain re. Honestly, the right way to watch ITV is to watch for 30mins and forget about it. ITV audience are smarter than us. Itna evaluate nahi karte sab Kuch. Aur meet walo ney try toh Kiya. They tried but trp nahi Mili. Even now I will say I don't have much problem with the track as they haven't ruined the essence of the couple. Even Meetwa was serving with Meety. Bas yeh Shantanu ka Sach samne ajaya. 😡. Sab ke Saab sorry kahenga.