Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Since how many months he is wrapping up ?? ðŸ˜² I was watching this show for him and since there was a news that he would soon wrap up, I wrapped up from the show, even before he packed his bag.. But now that I visited the forum again, I can see he is still wrapping up.. So much extra work for me to catch up his scenes ..😆

chiapudding thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

WTH😡watched today's episode hoping it would be his last but he was simply taken away by cops. I so wanted him dead😭 I can't bear to see him in this crapfest. I know he is having fun & making money but so cringe to associate with such mediocrity. Watched a few clips and reels from Lon track and man, the difference b/w men and boys is glaringly obvious. I mean  KVG's and even Ravi's dress sense, body language, style, the entire look is a world apart from the rest of the cast. I just want him gone from this show

Btw I tried convincing my hubby that I am not me but someone who looks like his wife but he is not buying it How did Fateh get convinced so easily?😕

Apologies for ranting here, didn't know where else to go. Aside from EDt, this forum is dead and EDT is filled with Fatejo fans, don't want to spoil their mood by dissing their fav jodi