Angad aka KVG wraps up

Posted: 1 years ago

Angad's character is going to die in the show, KVG bids farewell as the show heads for a leap and International shoot. Tejo to be taking revenge on Fateh and Jasmine for Angad's death 

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1516090647442120706

Is it reliable? Because Tejo taking revenge for ANGAD'S death doesnt seem to fit in current scenario, though it can taking revenge from both jasmine and fateh misunderstaning they were cheating on her again

Originally posted by slan

Is it reliable? Because Tejo taking revenge for ANGAD'S death doesnt seem to fit in current scenario, though it can taking revenge from both jasmine and fateh misunderstaning they were cheating on her again

GTV is generally reliable. Main source and almost always accurate when it comes to ITV shows. First to even release TRP's and stuff. So yeah, pretty reliable. 

they are only letting him out of this circus by dying 🤡

well, at least I don't have to check the news for Kvg from now on so end of this forum for me. 😆

you were the only best KVG ❤️

Excellant! At least KVG got a paid foreign vacation out of this crappy role😆

Chalo, Tejo will take revenge even if for the wrong reason. Better late than never. Audience didn't forgive Tejo for going back to her cheater ex after the EMA, so makers had to take this route. 

So read on SM that they will turn Angad into Raavan but yeh kaisa Ram who has already cheated on his wife and now raises questions on her character even before Raavan kidnaps her🤣

Edited by chiapudding - 1 years ago
Originally posted by chiapudding

Chalo, Tejo will take revenge even if for the wrong reason. Better late than never. Audience didn't forgive Tejo for going back to her cheater ex after the EMA, so makers had to take this route. 

They can make EMA 2.0 for Jasfa to strengthen the effect of Tejo's revenge, I strongly suggest🤪

trps are going to be 3+ 

Lmao we get this news every month. I'll believe it when they will show Angads dead body being burnt. And KVG finally chilling in his Mumbai home. 

His not dead he is also shooting in London Kal Ravi ne video post ki the IG pe his mai Angad ki new look thi...

I think he will stage Tejo's death

Chalo,  finally  Tejo taking revenge (even if for the wrong reason ) on that cheater 😆