Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Good move, Rohit can experiment all he wants without bothering about the success, plus Sid does not have the star power of Akki or Ajay or even a Ranveer.

The first look looks damn good. Sid is looking great after a long time.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When will this crap cop universe series stop from uncle rohit 😡

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thriller Tribe

How many cop series Rohit Shetty will produced.If he want to try his hand on webseries he could have brought a webseries on different genre instead of bringing the same cop storyline.Sid deserves better series as his webseries debut not this.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

How many cop series Rohit Shetty will produced.If he want to try his hand on webseries he could have brought a webseries on different genre instead of bringing the same cop storyline.Sid deserves better series as his webseries debut not this.

maybe that’s his forte

I hope the story is an original script 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Sid deserves limelight, and web series is a great way to experiment, and seeing how Ali, Vikrant, Manoj, Shweta Tripathi etc got fame coz of webshows (that too Prime shows) it's really a good idea, but content also matters and Rohit Shetty ke liye content=udhati gaadiyan. 

Hopefully this isn't the case for the show and the show is good. Because we have seen in Family Man and Pataal Lok that police dont need to snatch man out of flying cars if the main villian is intriguing enough or the case the officer is working makes a good thriller. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Sid deserves limelight, and web series is a great way to experiment, and seeing how Ali, Vikrant, Manoj, Shweta Tripathi etc got fame coz of webshows (that too Prime shows) it's really a good idea, but content also matters and Rohit Shetty ke liye content=udhati gaadiyan. 

Hopefully this isn't the case for the show and the show is good. Because we have seen in Family Man and Pataal Lok that police dont need to snatch man out of flying cars if the main villian is intriguing enough or the case the officer is working makes a good thriller. 

Well, he keeps talking about it being high on action. But this being a TV show, and not a big screen movie, the action might not be OTT. Maybe. Hopefully. 😆. I haven’t seen Family Man but I don’t think it will be as calm, for lack of a better word, as FM.  Still, I’m excited for Sid. Shershaah on Amazon did wonders for his career. And web series and digital medium is here to stay.  So I agree, definitely a good idea.