Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

This is something i did not want. They always whitewash the pandyas( dhara, suman and the brothers) and show them as some innocent people who were doomed the day Rishita and raavi entered the house. Janu and maami are evil.raavi and rishita are gullible and manipulated by their families to get back at the best family of somnath😕 

Yes.. That's why I wanted it to be Dev vs Shiva not Rishita v Shiva.. Bcz it could be a very good opportunity for Shiva to realize that his devotion for family is not same for everyone else, Dev  could pursue MBA bcz Shiva sacrificed his studies would have an impact too in those scenes, it would have elevated the track.. it's so repetitive to show Rishita mean & then conveniently rishimendra & voice of feminism (everything pseudo🤢) 

It doesn't contribute anything in drama. 

Brother vs brother would be a better drama

Mnr05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

At the end of this track they should show rishita folding her hands and apologizing especially to shiva. Anything less than that is not acceptable after all the kaands she did.

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If gombi or dhara say about giving the money shiva earned through this competition to dev, i want him to book 2 tickets and go on a honeymoon with raavi to somewhere far far away 

And focus on his hobby of finding new ways to love his wife, I want to see all the ideas his not so innocent brain will think of 😈

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nothing excites me in PS except stories thaat revolve around Shivi that too in a positive way, I'm just too done with all the side characters now

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/Shivixcraze/status/1518458712649732096?s=20&t=aA3Olve4yq027kRS8s3x9w 

KD liked and retweeted this tweet. Look at the profile picture. I want to see their reactions when they see such edits on puchku 🤣 

Oh god if he's seen that pfp what an embarrassment he must have felt.. In next interview he would even say, ye helmet side me rakh deta hu nhi to humare fans puchku edits se bhar denge, IG& TT 🤣

Edited by Yahvi - 2 years ago
sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/Shivixcraze/status/1518458712649732096?s=20&t=aA3Olve4yq027kRS8s3x9w 

KD liked and retweeted this tweet. Look at the profile picture. I want to see their reactions when they see such edits on puchku 🤣 

lekin jo bhi bolo editing skills>>>>>> 

lag hi nahi raha haath me helmet tha 🤣

Or baachi bhi bohot cute hai 😍😍

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sbb showed a glimpse of tomorrow 's scene 

And kanwar did the pushpa raj hand gesture 🤣 

South ki tamanna aise poori karega ab

manny136 thumbnail

there is a segment with simran they went to her house lol she is showing them her clothes in her closet lol you can imagine her level of substance lol