Was Aish-Abhishek Wedding Disrespectful ?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

The only thing I’ve liked about all the recent weddings is the acknowledgement of fans and for weddings held in India, a nice wave to the media. 

However I remember with Ash and Abhi, until this day we have not really seen what their wedding looks like. There’s been some leaked pics but nothing proper. I know they said they wanted privacy but I find it disrespectful to not connect with your fans. And they didn’t even care to pose for the media. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

How is it disrespectful? They don't owe fans their privacy. It's something they do if they feel like. It's totally up to them. Period.

If fans mind it so much, they should stan other celebs who are happy to share every detail of their life.

crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

How is it disrespectful? They don't owe fans their privacy. It's something they do if they feel like. It's totally up to them. Period.

If fans mind it so much, they should stan other celebs who are happy to share every detail of their life.

That's why the have no fans 🥺

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Then why was their engagement announced with so much fanfare? It was literally used to make Guru a hit and give it a big opening. Amitabh even launched his own poster I think of the engagement. Woh sab karke they want privacy privacy ?

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Totes disrespectful man.

Sometimes it keeps me up at night thinking about how hard done by them we all are. I mean I spend my time illegally downloading their movies for free, so I should at least get invited into their house for a quick tour of their bedroom and a glass of milk and some cookies or something. A gift bag would be nice too. Just give us something. We deserve it, as their fanz.

What a nepotimzus. Bollywood interview entrevista GIF - Find on GIFER

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I actually don't get the whole their life is private, they don't need to share it with the world attitude. Keep using your relationships/kids to attract fans, get media attention and promote movies, then turn around and complain when fans feel they are owed more.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

That's why the have no fans 🥺

(Minus Abhishek)

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In the entertainment world there is no such thing as privacy. I don't get this sentiment of how they don't owe anything to their fans. Such bs, lmao. Their whole career is a monetized product shilled for mass consumption. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

I actually don't get the whole their life is private, they don't need to share it with the world attitude. Keep using your relationships/kids to attract fans, get media attention and promote movies, then turn around and complain when fans feel they are owed more.

That’s exactly what they did with Guru. They used the engagement as PR, they even went on Oprah and spoke about their engagement. Today they’re releasing annoying videos of Aradhana at her school etc…. It’s weird 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

People got so used to the Kardashian way of living that they feel celebs have no right to privacy. What a lame ass joke lmfao