Hi guys ..old user new username ..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello guys this is mitsy ๐Ÿ˜i dont know hoe many if u remember but still its ok .. i have not been much active here due to my work .. but i was a silent user reading all sandhir ff again and again .. falling in love again and again ..  but there is one special sa-va ff thats sanyuktha vardhan ff which i LOVE i adore that couple too .. i know many of u have read that ff also ..sava ff - Would I..Am I..How can I..Yes, I am hopelessly its amazing but unfortunately the user vanished and left the ff incomplete even though it has a seperate fanbase .. so if u guys are ok with it someone among us can collab anf complete it or i also hv an idea of writing a new sava ff / os .. lemme know ur thoughts 

If you to continue that ff please do(hope that's not a problem tho)  and we all want one ff from you as well๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š

Glad atleast one person replied ! I will try my best but need more response 

Please post soon.... I'm not active anymore but will read surely and also leave feedback whenever possible.

Ps:

Vardhan Maya ka hai.....smiley7smiley9

Sanyukta Randhir ki hai.....smiley43

Originally posted by romaila

Please post soon.... I'm not active anymore but will read surely and also leave feedback whenever possible.

Ps:

Vardhan Maya ka hai.....smiley7smiley9

Sanyukta Randhir ki hai.....smiley43

hey romaila great to see you hope you are good ! Ps ๐Ÿ˜… i know i m a big sandhirian i repeatedly read even the completed stories of them just cant get enough of it  ! But i never thought vardhan and sanyukta also can make a good pair i mean the author has written it too good ! That i cant help myself but adore them ๐Ÿ˜