Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

He's right.

Does he mean it? Or is he humble bragging? (my instant reaction)

Fine... he sounds genuine cuz he comes across as someone who's really sit alone and contemplated his stardom ....and how it can fcuk with his own head if he let it get to it. I wholeheartedly agree with this take!

Did he really have to wince in pain while saying that though? Couldn't he make a pleasant face? 😆

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

He's right.

Fine... he sounds genuine cuz he comes across as someone who's really sit alone and contemplated his stardom ....and how it can fcuk with his own head if he let it get to it. I wholeheartedly agree with this take!

Did he really have to wince in pain while saying that though? Couldn't he make a pleasant face? 😆

I think he was going through the Kangana fiasco at that time, that's why he looks so much hassled.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

He's right.

I was more distracted by his lack of facial hair. I’m all for his dard-bhare-eyes but don’t ever do it while your clean shaven. Do it like this. It’s the law. 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I was more distracted by his lack of facial hair. I’m all for his dard-bhare-eyes but don’t ever do it while your clean shaven. Do it like this. It’s the law. 

true... I couldn't pinpoint it but that also looked off. 🤣 Hrithik and men in general look much better with some hair on their face.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

So true....like SRK once said that .........................

“I’m an employee of the myth of Shah Rukh Khan. So I work for that myth. It’s a myth. For me also, it’s mythological. ‘Why are these people standing here while I’m waving?’

It’s awkward for me to blow flying kisses. I’m a very shy person. It’s awkward. Actually, so is Gauri. We are very shy, quiet kind of people. So to do this, and have over the top actions and all. It’s like Freddie Mercury did it. It’s difficult for me to do it. But I have to do it as the employee of this myth.”

Its true.....the minute they forget that superstardom is bestowed on them like Hritik said....they will sink faster than Titanic...

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Too clean shaven look. 

Looking like chhila hua anda.

But I like what he said.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Modi ji please drop the current projects you're working on and focus on making a law to ban men from being this clean shaven. Please do it asap. I beg you. 

Crying Frog GIFs | Tenor

NoraSM thumbnail

Gawd...he is so boring 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

@Modi ji please drop the current projects you're working on and focus on making a law to ban men from being this clean shaven. Please do it asap. I beg you. 

Crying Frog GIFs | Tenor

Dude tried the tagore look for more than 6 months, I bet he wouldn't stop anyone from shaving till 2029 elections