Sanskar and divorce 😬😬😬

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

As per new precap , Virendar was still angry with lakshmi.Lakshmi sanskar ke baare me bolti hai toh he questioned her that tab kaha dhi uski sanskar jab woh divorce ke paper sign kar rahi dhi.what kind of thought is this??Ladki inlaws aur pathi woh log kitna bhi cruel ho dhokebaaz hi unke liye poori zindagi daav pe laga dhu toh woh sanskari ban gayi.Divorce pe sign kya kar diya uska sanskar chala gaya.?? Overnight 180 degree turnover in a characterπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D_hir thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I used to think that there is no one bigger hypocrite than Neelam but Virendra proved me wrong. He turned out to be a bigger hypocrite than Neelam. He used to say that lakshmi is my daughter and I believe in her but now suddenly vo sari baatein hawa ho gayi.

When he trapped her into a fake marriage, cheated her and lied to her. Tab unke sanskar kahan gaye the. And he's talking about her sanskar lmaoπŸ˜†

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

After watching d episode I didn’t know to laugh at or to feel disgusted with that 

He is talking about sanskar where had his sanskar went when he is calling her as his daughter and besides digging a grave by marrying her off to his son for d dosh 

He is a bigger hypocrite than that neelam she is clear from d starting Lakshmi is jut to save rishi but he tried to bring them together and now when they can be together he wouldn’t even help them or atleast help his son to realise his feelings by not being a pendulum