Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Ugh, this man has no business touching the 1984 riots. I assume they are doing it because INC is directly responsible for it. They will certainly obscure the religious angle from it. Reduce it to a Congress Vs Sikhs things. And there is no way they can cover the entire context in a film. Just another piece to rile up people, so these two morally and creatively bankrupt individuals can make bank. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t know how accurate the film will be - but going by his last two films - the Tashkent files and The Kashmir files, I’m looking forward to it.

At least it makes people aware of things that have happened in the country. I don’t remember studying about the 1984 episode in history, I only got to know about it in the 2000’s. 

I remember reading about the death/murder of Lal Bahadur Shastri, but after watching the film I read more about it.

So if nothing else, he’s doing a great job at bringing out to the public incidents that have happened.

Of course I would love the Gujrat/Godhra files and other such movies too. But for now whatever comes our way

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: janakai

somebody needs to make agnihotri files🤨

😂 

https://youtu.be/TIcjUhW3_Ug

janakai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Haha so modi's dog making movie on sikh genocide .I wanted someone to make movie on sikh riots but not from this hypocrite person.He has agenda behind this too as his master ordered him to make movie sikhs riots so they can target opposition party i.e congress which i have no problem as they were involved in genocide but i m not okay with this hypocrite using sikh sentiments when he himself called sikh farmers khalistani and tried to attack their protest by dragging their religion and linking them to khalistan .Aaise log paise k leye kuch bhi kar sakte h. Convenience k hisab they changes their colour ab isko khalistan sikhs( he called them that) bahut pyaar aa raha h 😂

i hope the sikhs boycott it...like they boycotted bjp. Waise what the f was bjp doing when these riots happened? jhak maar rhi thi kya?. Existence me thi na. Opposition me thi. kar kya rhi thi? Sikhon ke help ki unhone?

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It is to be seen if he has guts to show Amitabh's bhadkao speech calling for khoon ke badle khoon. Such a shame given his own mother was a sikhni!

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

feku bhagwaan jo bolega bhakt wohi karega

OO bolega ya OOOO OOOO bolega 😆

Please don't compare Modi with bhagwaan. That s very disrespectful 

Almirah thumbnail

The Kashmir Files was an eye opener and a brilliant movie. Deserved all the praises. I loved his Tashkent Files as well. Looking forward to The Delhi files now.

NathuPyare thumbnail

I liked kashmir files a lot and hoping that Delhi Files would be a similarly well researched and impactful movie. All the best to the Delhi Files team 👍🏼

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Truth is a bitter pill to swallow esp for those who cannot digest it. 

Good job Vivek, you carry on, All the best👍🏼for Delhi files.

Edited by Jaitreya23 - 2 years ago
Almirah thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

It is to be seen if he has guts to show Amitabh's bhadkao speech calling for khoon ke badle khoon. Such a shame given his own mother was a sikhni!

Amitabh as in Amitabh Bachchan? I have never heard about this.