Vivek Agnihotri Starts Work On The Delhi Files - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Almirah

Amitabh as in Amitabh Bachchan? I have never heard about this.

Yes Amitabh Bachchan.

I don't know much about this topic. This movie needs to be made for people like us.

I used to respect Amitabh Bachchan a lot. But he turned out to be a cruel creature. Abhishek is a much better human being than his dad. 

I don't really get this hatred for him, I tried watching Kashmir Files but it was a poorly directed movie with bad screenplay so I couldn't complete it but it did start a conversation among the masses about a genocide and ethnic cleansing which took place in Kashmir, I don't see any harm in someone using the resources in their hand to make a movie, whatever happened to freedom of expression? His life....his time and his money....If someone wants to make a movie on Gujarat Riots..they are free to do so and people can go watch it...why sh*t on him for making movies he wants to make? 

I didn't like Thappad but people did praise Taapsee for it...did she or her team donate the money they earned to victims of domestic violence?

Same goes for Chhapaak...Did they donate the money to acid attack victims?

Dangal collected around 1800cr, did Aamir Khan or his team give money to Phogat sisters? 

People celebrating success of their work is considered laughing on plight of Pandits, since when? Who would have paid his bills if his movie had flopped? 

I used to respect Amitabh Bachchan a lot. But he turned out to be a cruel creature. Abhishek is a much better human being than his dad. 

He's a very shrewd and opportunistic person. 

Have lost my respect for him too.

From Bofors to Panama Papers...This guy has been a part of high profile deals and scandals therefore he is friends with every political party 

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago

This might not be a blockbuster like TKF. Probably semi hit or hit.

Originally posted by TheMockingBird

They all are same whether BJP or congress.Congress along with religious fanatics did sikh genocide and bjp is just baap congress where communal violence is concerned.See the states ruled by BJP there is only one agenda muslim versus and hindu.No one talks about development and economy.They have brainwashed  youth to such extent that they are ready to kill anybody to protect their so called religion. Some people in India are so vengeful that they are happy that modi is supporting hindus trying to eradicate Muslims 😂. They are talking  saying bitter pills are hard to digest for some ppl lol when these bhakts  are themselves consuming mithi goli given by modi without thinking once and hating different religions .When in reality modi doesn't care about any religion he just playing with their sentiments because hindus are in majority.Anyways one  day modi hate ship will sink and these modi bhakts will also go down with him and i pray for that day to come soon.

true and i hope it happens. but i m sick and tired of ppl's tragedy being abused like this. Atleast congress didnt make movies on ppl's tragedies.

https://twitter.com/Kashmirinmycup/status/1515314356942098432?t=pzp9Z0vyZYf3saOzTyD3FQ&s=19 

If Delhi Files is made on true stories with similar research as on TKF then it can bring about a similar change in awareness about the delhi riots.