Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

He's such a rubbish actor also..doubly painful to watch his scenes.

It  feels like he had gone from bad to worse after he returned from his sabbatical. 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Real_Me

Best moment of the episode:  Priya attempting to keep her hand over Ram’s hand. 

Everything else is on the expected lines. 

Neeraj is on MS payroll, I wondered when Maitri became the trusted confidante, I guess they will pay the price for discussing in Maitri’s presence. What’s Priyanka’s bag has to do with MS-Shashi planning?

Shubham is not wrong (precap). Why is Nandu this udaas? Can’t read her, she looked genuinely heartbroken, is it fear of getting exposed? It doesn’t seem so to me, but we never know with Nandu. 

Ram is not fully convinced with Priya’s lies.

I didn't finish the episode in one go as I went back again and again to their hands *sigh*

Priya's kidnapping will surface at the right time so that the case isn't closed and Priya will . This is what I feel. 

I'm surprised Ram didn't notice Priya's bruises, it was Akki. 

P.S- don't you get warranty on phones in India? 

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

What is Priya's father going to do with her bag. Is there anything important in that . This hiding the truth from Ram is going to back fire. And Nandini purposely started the fight. I feel she is involved in his father death. She seems to be very scared. Did we see fear on Nandini's face...what do you think?

And Meera's mother's lie would that help them or put them into trouble. 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

So I am not alone ...same here . I am a huge fan of their handhold scenes..😳

With BALH title track in the background aaaahhh bliss

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

With BALH title track in the background aaaahhh bliss

Oh yes...I am going to watch in loop..😳

Real_Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

I didn't finish the episode in one go as I went back again and again to their hands *sigh*

❤️❤️

Priya's kidnapping will surface at the right time so that the case isn't closed and Priya will . This is what I feel. 

Yes, it will come out, and I don’t think Ram will react badly, but he might feel disheartened that his wife didn’t think to share with him 

I'm surprised Ram didn't notice Priya's bruises, it was Akki. 

I think some scene /dialogue is lost in the editing, because Ram didn’t react when Akki questioned about it,

P.S- don't you get warranty on phones in India? 

I don’t think there is a warranty for theft. 

Real_Me thumbnail

What is Priya's father going to do with her bag. Is there anything important in that . This hiding the truth from Ram is going to back fire. And Nandini purposely started the fight. I feel she is involved in his father death. She seems to be very scared. Did we see fear on Nandini's face...what do you think?

I felt she was upset, may be scared too. Bag thing is a mystery, and what has Neeraj got to do with it? 

And Meera's mother's lie would that help them or put them into trouble. 

I think Meera will be the least surprised person when it gets revealed that MS is the murderer, she seems to know him better than anyone else.

Edited by Real_Me - 2 years ago
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Meh epi that felt oddly disjointed and haphazardly put together.

Hopefully the promo bit is done..3 episodes worth of promo for a 6 epi season??

Can't get the MS as rented baap out of my head now 🤣He puts Pri's purse into a bottled water carton, brings it home and then looks at it with horrified surprise?!! Bad direction ya bad acting..🤔

Ram's outburst at the bakery seemed very natural and was very nicely enacted. Some of the monologues today sounded off- was that even NM's voice or did they sub?

Dining table scene was weird- Ram didn't hear Akki asking about Priya's hand, called Nandini Maa instead of Mom..

Will he find out about Pri's kidnapping at some point?

Hero_Coconut thumbnail

Oh yes...I am going to watch in loop..😳

After a day of drought we get to rejoice

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lotus and Lord. What a beautiful observation. I will be happy if it comes true. The family should be normal, at least sometimes, and both Varun and Neeraj are part of this funny family, they should do something worthwhile at least once in their lives))